Quantcast

December 14, 2012

Christmas Wishlist From EdenFantasys


Ever since I discovered EdenFantasys, I just can't get enough - I place an order every month, and even then, my wishlist keeps growing - this is out of control! Since Christmas is coming very fast, I though it would be fun to share with you some things that are currently on my wishlist, and who knows, maybe you will even find some interesting and last-minute gift ideas for you or a loved one!

1. I personally like to dress up babydolls with a blazer or cardi and some jeans - why buy something so cute such as this Coquette Red Babydoll and Panty Set if you can't even show it off outside of the bedroom?

2. As a candle lover - like most of you ladies - how could I resist Shunga Rose Massage Candle? I like that it's a soy base candle and the tin is just too cute, like all Shunga packagings!

3. A girl can never have too many LBDs, right? That's why I had to add Espiral Black Off Shoulder Dress to my list! I love its simple, sexy yet classic design, and I can never resist a shirred side seamed fitted skirt. I contemplated getting the white version but I have been told it is not opaque at all...

4. Cake dessert-inspired body products are always irresistible, and the Orange/Vanilla Supreme Body Mousse is no exception! From what I have read on the blogosphere, it is said to smell of Creamsicles, yum!

5. Coquette must be my favorite lingerie brand on EdenFantasys - just look at this stunning Holiday Scalloped Babydoll and Panty Set, featuring gorgeous scalloped lace over satin babydoll with padded underwire cups and mesh skirt. Just put a black tank underneath if the sheerness of the babydoll scares you and you are good to go!

6. The cutest detail on Coquette Mesh Underwire Babydoll and Panty Set is the "Valentine Bear" broach - what a unique and original touch! I think this set looks elegant and sweet and would be absolutely perfect for the Holiday parties!

7. DreamGirl Lace Up Ruffled Chemise and Thong is, without hesitation, the most gorgeous piece of lingerie I have ever seen! I never had the patience for hook and eye back closure but this looks like it would be oh-so worth it!

8. I think Coquette Holiday Mini Dress looks a bit too short to go out without tights or leggings, and I don't understand why the back is so plain in contrast with the front, but oh well, it's still gorgeous! 

9. Even though I have been hugely disappointed by Fifty Shades of Grey - I am not even done with the first book yet, that's what you get when you buy something purely because of the hype - I contemplated giving Bared to You, by Sylvia Day, an erotic novel often compared to Fifty Shades, its chance, but I'm still  not sure...

10. I just love the bustier top with padded cups of the Coquette Pinstripe Woven Lace Babydoll and Panty Set, and the little bows are so cute!

Sexy Christmas gifts from EdenFantasys - the sex toys shop you can trust!

1 comment:

  1. Ouin Fifty Shades of Gray! Moi aussi j'suis souvent curieuse, pis la plupart du temps quand jlis un truc hypé, j'hais ca a mort! ya juste la trilogie Millenium que j'ai aimé, mais Harry Potter et Twilight jaurais pu faire sans! En plus quand tu lis le premier, tes comme pognée pour lire les autres, en tk oi jsuis de meme!

    ReplyDelete