Quantcast

February 10, 2014

OOTD | I feel something so right by doing the wrong thing


Hi ladies! I have been busy working from home on the company I recently started with my sister in law, Les Joyeuses Balayeuses, and my daily "uniform" mainly consists of comfy clothes, such as this leopard print hoodie I got from ROMWE.


As soon as I saw it, I instantly fell in love with the leopard print sleeves and hood, and the contrasting neon pink letters! The loose (but not unflattering) fit and super soft-touch fabric makes this hoodie a daily staple for me. Also, I did not notice that the pockets were on the side until I received this sweater, but I think this detail makes it more flattering.

When I ordered this item, it was only available in One Size, but now I see that it is actually also available in M, L and XL for $20.99. If this sweater has caught your eyes, be quick because the items on the ROMWE website sell out fast, and when they are gone, they are gone forever!

Lyrics are from Counting Stars, by OneRepublic

7 comments:

  1. Very cute sweater!! Congrats on your new business and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'me demandais justement comment ca allait ta compagnie! J'aime l'imprimé léopard et le fluo ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look so effortlessly cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Il a l'air si confo en plus! :) Très joli!

    Je suis contente que ton entreprise fonctionne bien!!

    ReplyDelete