Quantcast

December 07, 2012

FOTD & OOTD | Looking for some trouble tonight, take my hand, I'll show you the wild, side

tunic w/ belt - San Francisco | blazer - Suzy Shier | leggings - eBay | tan - St Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse 'Dark' | hair color - Revlon ColorSilk - 'Burgundy 48'

When you are wearing a uniform five days a week for work as I do, you don't really have the opportunity to take pictures for an interesting OOTD post, but recently, I had to dress up and jumped at the chance to show you my outfit! I can't say I love fall but I guess it's still better than winter because it's not too cold yet for leggings, which happens to be one of my favorite thing to wear. I like to pair leggings with tops and even with shorts - they are just so versatile and so much more comfy than jeans!

  nail polish - Julep 'Alyson'ankle bracelet - Anji | flats - Walmart

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye - 'Neutral Medium' | Marcelle Extension Plus Mascara | e.l.f. Essential Brightening Eye Color - 'Butternut' | MAC Eye Pencil* - 'Ebony' | Annabelle Zebra Bronzing Pressed Powder - 'Haute Gold' | Hard Candy Fox in a Box - Spicy & Sweet'| MAC Glaze Lipstick* - 'Hue'


Lyrics are from Die Young, by Kesha

*These products are NOT cruelty-free

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME LOOK GABBY. OF COURSE YOU WOULD LOOK GOOD THOUGH, YOUR EYES ARE KILLER =]

    NANCYXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! I love the color of your hair now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool que tecrives la chanson, de fois jaiaucune idee de quelles chansons ca vient lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ NANCYXO: Awww thank you so much Nancy, you are so sweet!

    @aly7: Thanks Aly! I wish my hair was more purple though, I hate how it always fade so fast!

    @Marina Blissious: Thanks Marina, they are super comfy!

    @Ms Bubu: C'est sûr ahah, moi non plus, c'est pour ça que je l'écris tout le temps =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! I love the color of your hair!

    ReplyDelete