Need I Glow More?™ is the first ever skin-type-specific face self-tanning lotion. Our Normal-Dry-Sensitive formulation is for those with dry or sensitive skin.
What it does:
- Moisturizes, hydrates, and revives the skin
- Delivers a natural-looking, golden-brown tan within hours
- Provides instant color so you look bronzed and picture-perfect immediately, all while your long-lasting tan processes underneath
Features & benefits:
- Created specifically for normal to dry or sensitive skin types
- Infused with soothing ingredients to hydrate the skin
- Formulated with ChroNOline (Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3), an anti-aging peptide, to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Lightweight formula prevents the skin from feeling heavy or greasy
- Pure Scent odor-eliminating technology reduces processing odor
- Guide color allows you to see exactly where you have applied the product and where you may have missed, reducing streaking and application mishaps
- Paraben-free, propylene gycol-free, sodium laurel/laureth sulfate-free, and cruelty-free (PETA certified)
I'm a newbie when it comes to self-tanners, but I must admit I'm getting tired of my paleness. Even when I spend the entire day outside, I hardly tan! That's why I jumped at the opportunity to try this self-tanning lotion.
I was sent a sample of the Face Self-Tanner for Normal-Dry-Sensitive Skin:
How cute is the packaging?
If you order the 1.5 fl. oz. self-tanner, here's what you will receive:
- 1.5 fl. oz. Face Self-Tanning Lotion For Normal-Dry-Sensitive Skin Types
- FREE Application Guide
I must say I really appreciated the help of the application guide, as I didn't have a clear idea on how you were supposed to apply self-tan.
Looking at the little lady on the card, I was afraid to look like an Ompa Loopa, but I went at it anyway.
I must say the guide color didn't reassure me either, but I should have known better (heck, that's why it's called a guide color)! The texture is very light, almost like a gel, and it's super quickly absorbed into the skin, delivering an instant and gorgeous golden-brown color. You really don't need to use a big quantity of product!
I am extremely pleased with the results! I didn't apply the lotion on my neck on purpose so you could easily see the difference of color. Please note that the "after" picture was taken after a few hours, when the tan was fully developped.
The results on my arm after about 1 hour (between the lines)
I think the tan is very natural-looking, even on my super pale skin. I've always been a little fraid of self-tanners because I thought they would come out way too dark on my skin, but now I'm reassured.
Another reason why I never properly experimented with self-tan is because I couldn't imagine going a day without moisturizer! Call me crazy, but when you have dry skin like I do (prone to eczema, on top of that), moisturizer is not a luxury. With Beautisol Face Self-Tanning Lotion formulated for dry skin, I could actually feel my skin being moisturized and smoother.
I know from reading lots of beauty blogs that a big deal-breaker when it comes to self-tanners is the scent, but Beautisol Need I Glow More? Face Self-Tanner has a subtle smell in the tube that quickly goes away when applied on the skin.
Overall, I can honestly say that I'm amazed by this product! I don't fear self-tanners anymore, and I'll be sure to keep you updated with my experiments (:
You can buy the full size Beautisol Need I Glow More? Face Self-Tanner for Normal-Dry-Sensitive Skin (1.5 fl. oz.) for $26.00 here.
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for consideration to review. I was not paid for this review, I am not affiliated with this company and the fact that the product was free absolutely does not influence my opinion.