Quantcast

March 09, 2010

Review: Avon Solutions Winter Nourishing Night Cream


Price: 6$ for 200 ml / 6.7 FL. OZ.

The claims:
Helps restore extremely dry skin to a healthier-looking condition within 7 days. Replenish dry, chapped flaky skin overnight with this intensive cream. Infused with Pro-Vitamin B5, it helps relieve the most severe symptoms with continued use.
 How to use:
At night, smooth over cleansed face and throat.
Pros: 
+ thick texture
+ subtle fragrance
 Cons:
- a little greasy
isn't absorbed quickly into skin
- I needed to use this product more than 7 days before seeing results
- even with continued use, it couldn't get rid of my extra-dry skin on its own (I layer it with Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion at night)
 
What I think:
I like the rich texture of this cream, and it does make a great night cream, but it didn't relieve my dry skin in only 7 days. It helped it a little, but didn't cure it completely. The description makes it appear like a miracle treatment, but it isn't. I don't think it's the best cream to use in the winter, but I would definitely repurchase it anyway just because of its great texture!



Repurchase or recommend? yes

Rating: ★★/5

6 comments:

  1. Great review but this cream isn't for me because my skin is oily!

    Thanks Gaby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like very creamy and nice moisturizing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this and absolutely love it. I do still get dry patches but my skin is so much softer in general since i've been using it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetie--not related to this post but I just gave you a little award on my blog...I think you may already have it, but oh well! Now you have two. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm addicted to Avon's total radiance am/pm face stuff.. It's the only moisturiser that actually makes a noticeable difference to my face, I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review, this eye cream is effective and acts as a moisturizer too.

    ReplyDelete