Quantcast

November 03, 2009

Halloween: my costume!

For Halloween, I attended a party where we had to be dressed up as fantasy, so I opted for a sexy nurse! My costume is completely handmade, I didn't buy a single thing! Of course, my mother helped a lot for sewing. I'm sorry for the quality of the pictures, it was kinda dark in here. And I forgot to take some pictures of me before going to the party. I would have loved to show you pictures of my makeup -_-

with my friend Yanick, the cowboy

with Gen, the vampire

with Gen the vampire & VĂ©ro the pirate

Don't forget to enter Lip Gloss Gossip's Halloween contest! It ends today!

7 comments:

  1. Seems you had a lot of fun! Fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very pretty, Gaby! I love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had lots of fun, great costume

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys sure do look like you're having fun :-) Happy belated halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! You looked hot! =D LOL@ the second and third pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very sexy!u look fab with darker hair sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looked gorgeous! Love your hair and makeup ;)

    ReplyDelete