Quantcast

August 07, 2013

Project Pan Them All | June/July Empties


I could never get enough of the Cake Be Delectable Triple Moisture Body Lotion - this beautiful blend of coconut oil, shea butter and aloe vera leaves my skin soft, smooth and moisturized all day long, and it also works great on my suburns! It has a nice light consistency that is spread easily and absorbed super quickly. Oh, and that decadent strawberry and cream fragrance...

I always try to favour alcohol-free toners for my dry and sensitive skin, and I enjoyed using Lara Beauty Revitalizing Daily Toner for Sensitive Skin it in the morning to quickly refresh my face when I was in a rush before work, instead of a face cleanser.

Both versions of Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser were included in the Essential Discovery Collection I had the chance to try a few months ago, and I enjoyed using the Normal/Combination version in the morning since it is lighter and is absorbed faster than the Dry/Sensitive version, which is a nice welcomed treat at night - it also works really well as a face mask (apply in thick layers without massaging it in, and remove the ecxess after ten or fifteen minutes).

Peptalash is claimed to naturally improve the appearance of lash length, darkness and volume to make eyelashes appear longer, thicker and fuller in just two weeks, but I have been using it for months without noticing even the slightest improvement. Disappointing.

There is never much to say about a toothpaste, and Crest Clinical Plaque Control Toothpaste is nothing special honestly, although it claims to not only reduce plaque but also help keep it from coming back, while also whitening teeth and freshening breath.

I am not really fancy when it comes to anti-perspirants/deodorants, but I try to buy cruelty-free alternatives as much as I can, and I was pretty pleased with Mitchum Power Gel Shower Fresh Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, until it started to burn my underarms real bad when it was almost empty...?!

I know, I know, I just can't stop raving about this miraculous product that is Get Creamed Body The Balm! I am really glad I took it with me to Europe because it is such a wonderful multi-tasking product - it was literally all I needed! Made of coca butter and shea butter, this is absolutely wonderful on my dry patches of eczema, and I could not believe I ran out of it so soon! It's easy and mess-free to apply but also to carry around while travelling thanks to its packaging similar to a deodorant stick.

I can't remember where or when I got this sample of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 50 with Helioplex*, but it is not really "dry touch" to me since it is really greasy when I apply it and it seems to take forever to get absorbed into the skin!

Julep The Best Pedi Créme Ever! is probably the best foot cream I have ever tried! In only a matter of days, I was amazed at the difference this cream made for my feet - they were soooooo soft and smooth! For $22, I wish the tube was bigger, but even though the cream is light, you don't need a lot of product to cover both feet. The cream smells absolutely delicious and fresh - juicy cucumbers, yum!

I never thought I would fall in love with eos Lip Balm Smooth Sphere in Strawberry Sorbet like so many before me, but I did! The lip balm coats my lips perfectly in a single swipe, and I did struggle a bit once the top started to flatten, but it was worth it! The consistency is perfect and I can actually feel the product on my lips, which is great since I know they are being properly protected. I don't feel the need to constantly re-apply this lip balm, even though it sure does not last all day and it is probably not the most moisturizing lip balm I have tried, but it does work well.

I am usually a big fan of Montagne Jeunesse face masks, but I was a bit disappointed by their Dead Sea Mud Spa Face Mask, which claims to intensely invigorate and revitalise skin with Dead Sea Minerals, but all it did was make my whole face tingle, and it left it even drier...

*Please note that these products are NOT cruelty-free

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of products! The Liz Earle moisturiser sounds great. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les baumes à lèvres EOS, je les aime tellement!! Tu as parfaitement raison quand tu dis que tu as eu un peu de difficulté au début, le temps que le produit s'applatisse. Je trouve en plus qu'il n'est pas aussi facile à appliquer au début, on dirait que le produit est plus dur ou je ne sais quoi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm cake be delectable ca sonne bon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you ever cut your containers to get the rest of the product out? I always do that, especially with my lotions! Just depot them into a spare tub. The Lush pots are great for that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some good products you have there! I agree it's always safe to use an alcohol free product most especially when you have sensitive or dry skin.

    ReplyDelete