Quantcast

March 15, 2013

Shopping | EdenFantasys


I realize I don't post "hauls" often on Gaby's Beauty Blog, but honestly, it is really because I don't really enjoy shopping - I know, right?! I am not much of a spender until I really need something, and I am trying to work on a budget since I plan on moving in with the boyfriend very soon. Still, my EdenFantasys whishlist won't stop growing, and I figured out I deserved a little treat every now and then!

Coquette Animal Print Bustier (on sale $41.24) is one of the first item I spotted when I browsed EdenFantasys for the first time, and it has been on my wishlist ever since, but I was never able to justify its price until it went on sale - having never owned a bustier before, I knew it was the perfect opportunity to get my hands on this hot little number! Of course, I got too excited and I failed to notice that this item comes with a hook and eye closure, which I absolutely hate, especially when there are two rows of 19 hooks! Neverthless, the end result is worth the struggle because this bustier provides a super slim hourglass figure.

I have a couple of animal print lingerie pieces from Coquette but I just can't get enough, especially if they are red and black, so I could not resist Coquette Red Leopard Babydoll and Panty Set (on sale $24.74)! I think babydolls are super sexy for a night out or simply worn with a blazer.

I figured out it was about time I got my hands on one of those EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm ($7.99) since they get so much rave on the blogosphere! I had a hard time picking out only one fragrance, but I am so glad I chose Strawberry Sorbet - it smells and tastes delicious! I have been using this daily since I received it and I actually wrote a full review here. I am not sure why this is so pricey on EdenFantasys though when it is around $3 or $4 in most stores...

I decided to get Principessa Beauty Doccia Me Satin Shower Cap ($11.99) on a whim because it was just too cute! I don't have a shower cap - in the shower, I simply tie my hair and clip my bangs back, but I need something for the bath, when I just had my hair done or I don't want to have to re-style it - so I figured out this would do well for this purpose. I tried it on a few times and it hurts my head a bit when I wear it for too long because the elastic inside the cap is so tight, but it's not a deal breaker. Since it has a plastic lining, it really is waterproof, which is awesome!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

2 comments:

  1. That shower cap is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!! :O x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul Gaby! I love your taste in lingerie and I agree that baby dolls are super sexy. The leopard print sets you got are very nice and I think the bustier would look great with skinny jeans :)
    I'm glad you like the EOS lip balm. My younger sister bought me one for Christmas two years ago and it's still sitting on my desk in front of me. I really don't think much about it....and should probably throw it out since I really only use my Burt's Bees original lip balm nowadays :S

    ReplyDelete