Quantcast

December 05, 2012

November In Pictures


first snow - ARGH! / Peach sleeping on my legs while I'm taking pictures for my FOTD / delicious pancakes I had for supper / poutine at St-Hubert Express / enjoying a coffee from the boyfriend's Kurig machine / simple hairdo for work, but I was pretty proud of it!


brie on olive oil brushettas with cherry tomatoes / new work uniform (Peach doesn't like pictures!) / My Sephora Beauty Insider birthday gift / my EdenFantasys order, which I received on November 29 / Katy Perry Lashes by Eylure have recently launched in Canada - blog post to come! / trying to take a proper picture of my brother's doggie, Stewie, is never an easy task!


great mail day to cheer me up! / lovely cardinal-red on the tree outside my bedroom / it has been such a long time since I had Pirouline, yum! / cartoon look-a-like of myself, South Park style! / yummy sushis my mother bought me ❤ / Peach sleeping on my boyfriend's bag, as usual / my mother during our little "trip" to Montreal


scrumptious poutine! / hot chocolate & caramel festive log cake / my ticket to see Skyfall with the boyfriend / my little Guimauve ❤ / work even pursues me on weheartit! / my mustache for #AnnabelleMovember


I baked some Betty Crocker cupcakes / the boyfriend bought me David's Tea Forlife Tea for One Tea Set & Cookie Dough tea / chilling with Vitamine & Sea Mineral Clay Mask on / Christmas tree in my room and my window decorations / The Guv'ner Deodorant Powder LUSH very kindly sent me to try (: / Peach & her friend, Yellow Thermal-Aid Bear 'Honey'


fried potatoes with mayonnaise / Peach ❤ / my Clarins warehouse sale haul / a semi-decent picture of Stewie ❤ / OPI Skyfall Magnetic Lacquers, my first ever magnetic nail polishes! / Maison Martin Margiela with H&M exclusive shopping event that I did not mention on the blog because it was crowed and I was not even able to have a look at the collection -_- / surprise from Marc Anthony - the new Oil of Morrocco Argan Oil Volumizing Mousse


my mother enjoying some hors d'oeuvre at the H&M event / super cute Christmas gift in advance from KORRES / Peach & I posing for my FOTD / hearthy minestrone soup / someone has a new favorite spot under the Christmas tree...

11 comments:

  1. miam les sushis et la poutine x 2 !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! you have very cute doggy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! Peach is so cute <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah la poutine j'adore même si elle se loge directement sur mes hanches .
    peach is so sweet .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peach is too adorable! :D
    Poutine is now on the top of my list of foods to try when I go to Canada xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, the photo of your dog and the teddy bear... SO ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww Peaches is really soooo adorable Gaby :)
    I see you really like poutine :) I love Poutine as well...for me my favourite poutine is from A & W. Have you tried the poutine there before?
    Your new work uniform looks great on you! And I love how you did your hair up in a bun - it looks really good! I have such difficulty getting my hair in a bun - I have to rely on stuff like Goody Spin Pins for that :P
    And I can't wait to see your review on the Katy Perry lashes! They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. C'est tellement mes articles préférés!!! :D On dirait que vue que tu as pas Instagram, je vois pas souvent des photos de toi alors c'est plus spécial! :) hihi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everytime I see your food photos it always makes me hungry! :P

    Your dog, oh my goodness! So cute!

    ReplyDelete