Quantcast

November 29, 2012

FOTD & OOTD | Everything that I want, I want from you, but I just can't have you ♥


Friday night, my friends and I decided for something a bit different - a pyjama party! What, you can't get drunk party at a nightclub every weekend, can you? Sometimes it's fun to have a more laid-back and relax night, so we put on our cutest pyjamas (OK, I was the only one with an actual pyjama), cooked a delicious dinner (it was the first time I ever had curry rice, yum!), talked about our plan to escape to Cancun this summer and watched Seconds Apart, an horror movie (which is more of a weird thriller in my opinion, but it was OK).

I wanted to play with my Marcelle BB Cream-to-Powder for a while but of course, being a beauty blogger, it was out of the question for me to even swatch it if I had not taken proper pictures of it before, which is hard with this crappy winter lighting! To my great surprise, there was a ray of sunlight in the morning and I was able to take some pictures in preparation for an actual review, and I could not wait to try it on since I love the original BB Cream so much, and I was not disappointed! It conceals redness - damn eczema! - and the few blemishes I have without feeling heavy. I have never been a fan of foundation but this might just be my new faorite product! And to say I have waited five months before trying it... So I decided it would be fun to show you my FOTD featuring this product... and pyjama!


Annabelle Single Eyeshadow - Goddess | MAC Eye Pencil - Ebony* (smudged on top and lower lashline, under eyeshadow)| NYX Doll Eye Mascara - Long Lash Black | Wet n Wild Color Icon Liner Brow & Eye Pencil - Taupe


It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye - Neutral Medium | Marcelle BB Cream-to-Powder - Light to Medium | NYC Loose Translucent Face Powder* Annabelle Biggy Bronzing Powder - Caribbean Sun | Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso | I Love... Lipbalm - Blueberry & Smoothie 

What does Peach do while I'm busy taking pictures? Oh yes, right, she is sleeping - on my legs - of course!


pyjama - Sears (my mother's!) | tan - Clarins Intense Bronze Self Tanning Tint For Face and Decolleté | hair color - Fudge Paint Box in Blueberry Hill | 


Have you done anything fun this weekend ladies?

*Please note that these products are NOT cruelty-free

Lyrics are from Stray Heart, by Green Day

15 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Loving the new hair colour! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pyjamas and your still hot! me gustaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ça c'est chouette un pyjama party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pj's lol I love that hair color on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I want to try the BB cream-to-powder, and the Annabelle BB line. Looks good!

    I actually prefer staying in and having drinks in comfy clothes. I do like dressing up and going out sometimes, but it gets so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOu look so cute! I love your bangs. And I feel like everywhere I look I see lovely red-dyed hair and am sooo jealous! I want to start dying my hair again soon but I still have a little bit more time to wait...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning! Are the light-medium cream and cream-to-powder BBs the same colours? I haven't swatched them side-by-side in the store yet. Ps I used to use Blueberry Hill too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Laiqah @katie m: Aww thanks so much!

    @eight : I have the Annabelle BB Cream somewhere in my stash but I haven't tried it yet! I'm so late on the Marcelle BB Cream to Powder anyway ahah

    @Sarah S. : Aw thanks! You should definitely go for it, although it's super high maintenance, but so worth it!

    @BooBooNinja : Hmm I haven't swatched them either, but since they both contain shade adapting pigments, you should be OK with both! I hate how Blueberry Hill fades super quickly on me, I'm so mad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG WHEN DID YOU GET YOUR PUPPY? SO CUTE! I WAS PLAYING WITH ONE THE OTHER DAY BECAUSE MY SISTER'S BOYFRIEND HAS THE SAME DOG.

    NANCYXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. @NANCYXO: Ahahah I've had her for about a year now! She is cute but she is a little devil ahah

    ReplyDelete
  11. J'aime tellement tes cheveux!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pj party - Awesome idea, haha! Your hair looks amazing btw!

    http://www.fridayisforeverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww Peach is soooo cute! :)
    I haven't had an official Pyjama Party before! It sounds like fun though :)
    I'm glad you like the Marcelle BB Cream-to-Powder foundation Gaby! I'll have to keep it in mind. I'm currently mixing my Estee Lauder BB Cream and my Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation together to get the right colour and I love both of those products :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. sexxxxxyyyy mama!!! woot wooooot :)) lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look gorgeous! I can definitely related to the 'not search unless photographed' rule. Story of my life.
    I have some amazing Neom candles that I can't light untill there photographed!
    Greetings from UK xxx

    ReplyDelete