Quantcast

November 05, 2012

Birthday/Halloween FOTD + OOTD | Surprise surprise, you're much better looking when you're in disguise

This year, my friends and I decided to celebrate my birthday as well as Halloween last Friday, the actual day of my birthday - even though I was allowed to open my birthday gift two days before my birthday (post to come)! We made vegetarian sushis and drank all night, it was fun!

Nauticall Doll costume - Costume Discounters | nail polish - Illamasqua Nail Duo Throb & Spartan

You may remember that last year I dressed up as Pikachu for Halloween, but this year I went for something less original - and complicated - my Nautical Doll costume that I received from Costume Discounters this summer.

I don't have a close-up of my makeup because, as always, I did not have the time to take proper pictures, but I just did a heavy dark blue smokey eye with red lips.

Benefit The POREfessional | NYC Loose Translucent Face Powder - Translucent* | Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer - Medium to Dark | It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye - Neutral Medium |  Annabelle Mineral Powder Blush - Au Naturel | Annabelle Studio Mono Eyeshadow - B-Ray and Graffiti | MAC Eye Pencil - Ebony* | Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara | Wet n Wild Color Icon Liner Brow & Eye Pencil | GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick - Tutti Frutti

Steph as a thug, Yanick as a monk and Ariane as an alien

my boyfriend the DJ was supposed to be a ventripotent but he was not able to properly inflate his costume!


*These products are NOT cruelty-free

Lyrics are from Surprise Surprise by Billy Talent

17 comments:

  1. I haven't tried making sushi at home yet but that looks like fun, and you look awesome in your sailor out of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful in the first pic <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ton costume était super beau :)
    http://mademoiselle-fatia.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha that looks like so much fun, I really like your outfit. mmm sushi...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! And mmm sushi!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous!!
    xxx


    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the costume! Don't take this in a creepy way but your boobs fill it in nicely! I'm so flat chested I don't even look forward to dressing up for halloween lol -__-

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your costume, looks like a really fun night! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Crystal: I'm actually not a fan of making sushis, I would rather eat them ahahah and thanks!

    @Rakhshanda Rizvi : Thank you so much! (:

    @Fatia: Merci beaucoup Fatia, j'en suis assez fière!

    @Kisti Belle @eight : Thanks! Yes, the sushis were good (:

    AngieBeautyBelle : Aww thank you so much Angie!

    @Nora Schu - botoxey: Thank you Nora =D

    @lindah : Ahahah I'm definitely taking it as a compliment LOL! Don't tell but it my boobs look nice, it's because of my push up bra ahah

    @LilyLipstick : Thanks Lily! Yes, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like so much fun! You look great Gaby!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great costume Hun! Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great costume Hun! Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Très joli ton déguisement, tu es ravissante!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @aly7 : It was! Thanks Aly!

    @Tasha W: Thank you Tasha!

    @Betzy's Makeup : Thanks Betzy!

    @Nicolka Mikaze: Aw merci beaucoup!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha I wil let you know what I think if we ever give the homemade sushi a shot then :)

    ReplyDelete