Quantcast

July 20, 2012

Project Pan Them All | June Empties


Julep The Best Pedi Créme Ever! was a nice surprise in my Julep Maven Boho Glam box from last April. For $22, I wish the tube was bigger, but even though the cream is light, you don't need a lot of product to cover both feet. The cream smells absolutely delicious and fresh - juicy cucumbers, yum! I can't say I was absolutely amazed at the difference this cream made for my feet, but yes, it did leave them softer and smoother.

I already used Jergens Natural Glow Firming Daily Moisturizer a long time ago and it absolutely did not work for me... which was not different this time. I received a sample through Facebook and it lasted me a relatively long time but it absolutely did not made me look tan. I was hoping I could use this lotion to touch up my tan, but no, it's useless because it did not even moisturize my skin properly.

Zorah Biocosmétiques Bioserum Structure is awesomely moisturizing and it lasted me quite a long time because I only needed about two drops to cover my whole face. I like how this product leaves my face imediately soothed and smooth. If you use the right quantity, Bioserum Structure is quickly absorbed into the skin and you don't have to wait forever to apply your night cream.

Crest Complete Scope Outlast in Long Lasting Mint is supposed to provide a cool, refreshing brushing experience and a fresh feeling that lasts up to 5x longer than a regular anticavity toothpaste but I will have to disagree with the latter statement though because I have yet to find a toothpaste that leaves my breath as minty and fresh as Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste does!

Marcelle Hydra-C ComplexE Facial Exfoliating Gel came in the Hydra-C Xmas Black Box I bought at Groupe Marcelle Spring 2010 Warehouse Sale but I was incredibly disappointed with it. It's not abrasive enough for a good exfoliation and the product just vanishes super quickly - I had to refrain myself from throwing it in the trash!

I received a sample of The Body Shop Chocomania Shower Cream as part of Meredith's giveaway prize and OMG, this stuff smells sooooooooooooo good, almost like the real stuff! I also appreciate how it's really more like a shower cream than a liquidy gel. I'm so glad to have a full-size backup in my stash!

I was really pleased with AHAVA Foot Cream unique texture - it really felt thick and a bit muddy, which was awesome and really moisturizing! I never used something like this before.

11 comments:

  1. I love your honesty regarding the Jergens natural glow. The AHAVA foot cream sounds like something I should try :)

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the chocomania shower gel sounds so yummy!!!


    thefashionpersonal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the julep pedi cream! Helped my feet tons! Just wish it wasn't so spendy for that little bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove chocolate scented body products!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'suis d'Accord avec toi pour l'exfoliant Marcelle, jme rappelle l'avoir testé ya des années! Mais j'suis plus du type St Ives, avec des granules qui décapent!

    Pour une pate a dents qui garde l'haleine fraiche longtemps, ya la Dr Organic Organic Tea Tree Toothpaste. Je sais pas si ca se vend au Canada (désolée), mais je la prends dans les trucs de produits naturels et j'ai jamais eu une haleine fraiche comme ca! J'en avais parlé dans mes favoris l'an passé :http://msbubuandhergirlyness.blogspot.ca/2011/07/june-favourites.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. :O! where do you buy the Zorah Biocosmétiques Bioserum Structure! Id love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Veronica: I'm glad you appreciate my honesty! Yes that foot cream was like never I tried before!

    @Rikki : It is! YUMMM

    @ Miranda : Agreed! As much as it works well, it's not worth it in my opinion!

    @Ms Bubu : Oui moi aussi je suis plus du style "décapatant", si on peut dire ça comme ça ahah! J'aime sentir que le produit fonctionne. Mais hmmm il me semble que cette pâte à dent coûte très chère non? Je veux dire, comparée à celle de Crest à 2$...

    @DOnna Dell: Online, or check their store locator here: http://www.zorah.ca/en/points-of-sale/canada/quebec.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I've used is the chocomania and it's yummy!
    I need to get a move on with my empties.

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe I need to get the choco shower cream! If you're in the market for a scrub, there's a "hot chocolate" one by giovanni (vegetarian, too) that warms up when you rub it in and smells great as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Sarah S. : Yes I've heard about Giovanni and their products smell soooooo good! A bit on the pricey side for me though...

    ReplyDelete