Quantcast

February 03, 2011

Upcoming Review: Glycolic Acid 10% Daily Exfoliator From NaturalSkinShop.com


I keep hearing great things about glycolic peels, so when I was offered the opportunity to try and review a glycolic products from NaturalSkinShop.com, I chose the Glycolic Acid 10% Daily Exfoliator, which is the lightest strength available, as I have never used glycolic peel before. This high strength daily exfoliator is claimed to:
  • Help prevent young skin from showing damage
  • Boost collagen, minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Maintain and improve peel results.

Stay tuned for my review, and for a discount code for skin products of your own from NaturalSkinShop.com!

Disclaimer: I will be receiving a product sample for consideration to review. I will not be paid for this review,  I am not affiliated with this company and the fact that the product is free will absolutely not influence my opinion.

7 comments:

  1. J'ai hâte de lire ce review! Je présume que c'est bon également pour les cicatrices d'acné et je veux m'en débarrasser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep reading lots aswell, I'm too chicken though to use something like this. But would love to see a post on this with pics of your skin through the process.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo this looks interesting i might give it a go xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @luckiebeauty: Moi ça me fait un peu peur honnêtement, parce que j'ai la peau très sèche, et je fais souvent de l'eczéma, c'est pour ça que j'y vais avec la force la plus faible. Mais bon, si c'est ce que ça prend pour avoir une belle peau!

    @Sherrie: I must admit I'm a little afraid, too! I have super dry skin that is prone to eczema, that's why I chose the lightest strength. I hope it will not wreak havoc on my skin z=

    @Charlotte Marie: Let me know how it goes for you if you happen to try it (=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep us updated. This sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this product seems really interesting! Would love to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ansa @Dolce♥Bunny : I'll be sure to let you know how it goes (=

    ReplyDelete