Quantcast

February 15, 2010

Makeup tag + NOTW

I'm bored and I don't want to go to sleep yet, so I thought it would be fun to do this little tag I found on Netty's blog.

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Normally, morning and night, but in the winter my skin gets really dry so I prefer to wash my face only at night, after removing my makeup. In the morning, I only splash my face with water.


image from Google Images

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily, combo)
Currently because of the winter,, it's dry on my forehead, on my cheeks near my nose, and around my mouth, but normally, I'd say it's normal.

-What is your current facial wash?
Avon Winter Solutions Fabulously Clean Cleanser.


image from Google Images


 -Do you exfoliate?
I exfoliate my face once a week, but I tend to get lazy for my body xP

-What brand do you use?
For my face, I'm currently using Freeman Moisture Rich Apricot & Wild Cherry Deep Impact Lathering Facial Scrub (because it's been around forever and I want to use it up), but I like to make my own scrub with olive oil and sugar (or salt).




 -What moisturizer do you use?
On my face, for the day: Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Moisturizing Gel-Cream for Dry Skin; for the night: Avon Solutions Winter Nourishing Night Cream (I like to pair my face cream with Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion). On my body: Freeman goodstuff Organics Moisture Whipped Butter Butter Shea Butter & Vitamin E.

-Do you have freckles?
Yes but they show more in the summer..

-Do you use eye cream?
Yes, I'm currently using Avon Hydrofirming Bio6 Eye Cream (and hating it, but I want to use it up).


image from Google Images

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I had really REALLY bad acne back in high school, but it totally cleared up when I decided to go on the pill. I don't have acne problem besides the occasional pimple or blemish.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No.

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
I don't really use foundation, I tend to use it as a concealer. The only foundation I have is CG Smoothers All Day hydrating Make-Up in 710 Classis Ivory.

-How about concealer?
I have two: Joe Fresh Style Duo Concealer in Light and Marcelle Concealer Palette in Universal Beige.

-Do you know your undertone color?
I think it's mostly yellow.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I don't like the effect.

 image from Google Images

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes and I don't care. I hate having to throw stuff away.
 
-What brand of mascara do you use?
I'm currently using Maybelline Lash Stiletto and I'm absolutely loving it! It's my current HG mascara =D


image from Google Images

-Sephora or MAC?
Never tried any of them.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Blush, bronzer and eyeshadow brushes. They are from Annabelle, CoverGirl and SPAresource.


images from Google Images

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Sometimes, when I have time. But I use concealer instead.

-For the face?
No.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Gold, bronze and copper.


-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never (but I do poke my eyes with mascara a lot LOL)

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I'm currently in love with them! I reach for them more often than compact eyeshadows.


image from Google Images

-Do you use mineral makeup?
I've only tried mineral lipsticks from Avon.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
I don't have one. I prefer lipgloss.

-How about lipgloss?
Lancôme Juicy Tubes =D


images from Google Images

-What is your favorite blush to use?
Annabelle Cosmetics Blossom Blush in Peachy

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No I haven't, but I might try some day.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
I only buy drugstore makeup =P

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Yes, when I can! They are amazing =D

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
No.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No (besides poking my eye with mascara!)

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
I hate thick and cakey foundation that is not even the right shade for your skintone -_-'

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I prefer neutral ones.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Blake Lively, Eva Longoria, Beyoncé...
 
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Mascara.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, depending where I go.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Well... tell me?




 -In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I really don't know!

-What do you think of makeup?
It allows everybody to look good...? xD

For my NOTW, I went with a polish from my mother. It's Annabelle Enamel in the shade... well... it's not written anywere on the bottle. All I can see is 229...? Anyway, I'm confused about that nail polish. I didn't even know that Annabelle was making nail polishes because I never see some in the drugstores. Maybe they have been discontinued?

with flash

without flash

It's a creamy coral shade. I like it, perfect for summer (=

7 comments:

  1. Hey Gaby! That's a neat tag about makeup and skincare.
    You look pretty without makeup :)
    And coral colours always remind me of warmer weather. It's nice to have some bright colours in the winter though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you still look good without makeup on :D lovely notw, such a pretty colour
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lookin good with no makeup on!! that's quite a long and detailed questionnaire! hahaha... i wish we have CCO here, but ahh well... nice blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved that questionarre im off to do it right now and will post a link to you :) and you look a lot better than me without makeup! Lol! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post - I love finding out what everyone's using and you look great without make-up :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading those! :)
    And you have a really gorgeous coral nailpolish. Awesome color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi again Gaby! Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you :)

    ReplyDelete