Quantcast

December 01, 2009

November favourites

We are officially in December... and believe it or not... CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

OK, so here are a few products I used in November and loved.


100% Natural Lip Balm All Natural
It's way cheaper than Burt's Bees lipbalm (1$!)... and it absolutely does the job!


Avon Solutions Winter Nourishing Night Cream
I love the texture of this product! It is so thick and I can feel that my skin is totally soft and moisturized after using it!


Garnier Pure Anti-Blemish Pen
I've been dealing with little pimples on my chin lately, don't know why... anyway, this pen is wonderful! It gets ride of any pimple in max a week!



Joe Fresh Style Duo Concealer
I picked it in a shade too light for my skintone... but it's great when I put it on the corner of my eyes and the bridges of my nose. I like the fact that it comes with a creamy stick formula and a liquid formula.



Marcelle Concealer Palette
Great for covering blemishes!



Maybelline Lash Curler
This curler got me hooked!



 Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara
This may be my new HG mascara. It's absolutely amazing!

 
Nivea Visage Gentle Toner
Makes my skin feels soft and clean, and it has a lovely scent.


Pond's Cleansing And Exfoliating Towelettes
Perfect for mornings when I have to get up early to go to work. Washing my face takes about 5 minutes while those wipes get the job done in less than one!

11 comments:

  1. Great list. I need to make one too!
    Oh I've been getting nasty pimples in my chin area too and I have no idea why either LOL. Wow Gaby, you're patient to wait a week (max) for the pimple to go away with the Garnier product. I want to find a miracle zit product that gets rid of it in 24-48 hours! I know, probably impossible ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favs. I'm hoping to do mine tomorrow! I'm breaking out these days! D= I'm so sad...T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Joe Fresh concealor! It reminded me of a ciggarette when I first saw it! :) I use ythe Garnier Pure Spot Pen aswell, it really does work! and doesnt dry out your skin either! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love Lash Stiletto! and i'm dying to try that Nivea toner! i've heard great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool list!
    I wonder if that Garnier blemish pen is available in where I live. Oh well, I'm gonna check it out next time I go to the drugstore. I've been having pimples on my chin too lately *sigh* :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice list! I think that mascara is next on my list to try :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was using the same Garnier Pure Anti-Blemish Pen but it didn't work well for me:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love maybelline too.. so the maybelline curler and mascara got me real interested

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Gabster,

    That's weird. I'm looking at my youravon.com account and our Face Xpert is actually a foundation. Glow Xpert and Face Xpert share the same design, perhaps thou has confused them? U by Ungaro is alright. I'm surprised y'all don't have it yet. They were previewed in the "What's New C25" catalog and I immediately bought it to take advantage of our demo prices . Nice favorites. I was actually considering getting the complete Winter Solutions package. But Avon/mark has totally made it too convenient for me to spend money, so I've been trying to control myself. Like some reps, I'm my biggest customer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok now I want to try out that Nivea toner n Maybelline Lash Stiletto. I love Garnier pimple pen too!
    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete