June 03, 2015

Lady Soma Somaluxe Argan Oil Hair Treatment


Since I decided to go blonde on a whim in California. I have been experimenting with my hair color because I'm still not sure what kind of blonde I want. I am still trying to grow it out, so I have been pampering it a lot, which is why I will probably feature a lot of hair care posts on The Beauty Hippie!


Blonde hair seems to be always parched, so I could not refuse the opportunity to try this premium argan oil treatment, which can be used for both skin and hair. it comes in a dropper dispenser, which makes it easy to control the amount of product you want. It is truly non-greasy and it gets absorbed quickly, although I find it easy to overdo it since my hair is pretty thin - but this is a problem I have with mostly all hair oils. I like to saturate my hair on purpose at night when I sleep with it in a braid or bun, but for day, I only need the slightlest amount of product.


It leaves my hair super soft and really shiny, which is very hard to achieve on bleached hair! I haven't tried it on my skin yet since it tends to react to pretty much everything these days. Oh and did I mention the yummy citrusy smell? I would say a bit like grapefruit!

Lady Soma Somaluxe Argan Oil Hair Treatment has all natural ingredients (jojoba oil, argan oil, and a mix of essential oils), it is alcohol, paraben and sulfate free. It is available for $22.00 / 25oz (56g).

Disclaimer: One or more products were sent to me for consideration to review. I am not affiliated with this company and the fact that the products were free absolutely does not influence my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, your hair really does look shiny and healthy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu m'as donné l'envie d'etre blonde pis j'le suis! Ben un peu lol! Moi j'aime mélanger l'huile d'argan avec de l'huile de coconut en me faisant un masque.

    ReplyDelete