Hi ladies! Recently few days ago had invited few of girly friends for a night out. I was very much confused at what meal to prepare in short span of time. So here is one quick vegetarian recipe and one of my favourite which would definitely help you when you invite your friends or planning for a get together very shortly.
You will need...
For the batter:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 4 tbsp cornflour
- ½ tsp black pepper powder or freshly crushed black pepper
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 3/4 cup of water
- salt & sugar to taste
- 1 tsp soya sauce
For the manchurian:
- 4-5 spring onions, finely chopped - reserve the greens for garnish
- 250-300 gms button mushrooms
- 2-4green chilies, finely chopped
- 1-tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1- tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 medium size green or yellow bell pepper, sliced, diced or chopped
- salt as required
- ½ tsp black pepper powder or crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
For the mushrooms:
- Rinse and wash the mushroom and chop it in two halves.
- Mix mushrooms with the batter
- Heat the oil in a pan
- Fry the mushroom till it is golden brown and keep it aside
For the sauce:
- Heat oil, add spring onions, and stir them for a minute
- Now add chopped green chilies, ginger, garlic and fry it for a minute
- Add sugar, salt, black pepper and soya sauce
- Add the fried mushrooms
- Serve it with yellow or green bell pepper
Crispy home made mushroom manchurian is ready to eat! Serve it with tomato ketchup and iced lemonade or wine. Your friends will just love it. This recipe is simple and easy when you have guests coming over - you can make it quickly and enjoy it while playing online bingo. We played bingo on a unique bingo site- GameVillage Bingo. Other than their regular bingo games this site also offers some casino games in which we all tried our luck. They also have a bingo radio in which you can listen to some great music 24/7.
So friends, if you still haven’t played online bingo then invite all your friends and enjoy it without stepping out of your homes and enjoy it with crispy, yummy mushrooms in your comfortable pajamas - and don’t forget to share your experiences with me!
Interested in being a guest blogger? Please let me know!