January 30, 2015

The Beauty Hippie Is On Hiatus!


As mentioned in this post, you probably know that I am currently on a roadtrip in the south of Florida - yes, I have been lucky enough to escape the snowy winter in Québec! 

I am really enjoying myself in the Sunshine State, I am meeting so many amazing people and tons of incredible opportunities have been offered to me - in fact, I will be leaving in about a month to volunteer on a ranch in California (horses is a passion of mine)! I have very limited internet access, and to be honest, I would rather spend my days on the beach, horseback riding, partying with new friends and reading tons of good books than going through the hassle of finding a good internet connection to update my blog. Not  to mention that I don't really have content to post, since I am living in my car and I took only the basics with me - it goes without saying that I did not bring any makeup and useless beauty products with me.

I want to thank my faithful readers, friends and my sponsors who supported me from the start, and who believed in me. Please keep in mind that this is not a goodbye - I will be sure to bring The Beauty Hippie back to life when I will be back in Canada.

Feel free to folloy my adventures on Instagram!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Passe du bon temps en Californie! Meme si j'ai pas besoin de te le souhaiter, pcq ca va de soi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, profite bien de ton périple !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roadtrips are the bomb - have fun!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me please?? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see you are living the life! Two thumbs to you! :)

    Enjoy the beach, horses, new friends and party while you can!

    - Berry <3

    ReplyDelete