December 17, 2014

Green Virgin Moringa Ultimate Micro-Fine Powder


If I told you there is a great, healthy way to give you all-day energy and mental clarity, you would be interested right? What if I mentioned that it contains no caffeine - and unlike energy drinks that last 5 hours, there are no health hazards, no crashing or nervousness… just a clear feeling of alertness. You would want to learn more, wouldn’t you?

Enter Moringa. Dr. Oz calls it the "energy blaster". The tiny leaves of this miracle tree are among the most protein-dense leaves of any plant species, loaded with high levels of vitamins, antioxidants and minerals. Moringa has been getting a lot of attention lately, so if you are already familiar with this most nutrient-dense plant in the world, then you already know why it was chosen as crop of the month! For those of you haven’t yet been introduced to this amazing plant, read on.

What is Moringa? It’s a plant that has more vitamins, minerals, proteins, anti-oxidants and amino-acids than any other food in the world. Although fresh leaves are very high in nutrition, dried moringa leaf powder contains the highest nutritional content. Just look at these incredible comparisons:
  • 10x the vitamin A of carrots
  • 17x the calcium of milk
  • 15x the potassium of bananas
  • 25x the iron of spinach
  • 9x the protein of yogurt
  • 4x more fiber than oats
  • 1/2 the vitamin C of oranges

Moringa comes in many different forms: powder, tea, oil, capsules and more. There are several online sellers providing Moringa, but not all Moringa is created equal. Avoid products that state "proprietary blend" as this can be a deceptive marketing practice. You should also pay particular notice to how the Moringa is packaged - just as an apple turns brown when cut and exposed to the air, Moringa is very susceptible to oxidation. If not packaged properly most of the nutritional value will be destroyed before you even open the package… it is imperative that moringa must be packaged in oxygen free (not just air tight) packaging that also blocks 100% of light. All of Green Virgin's moringa is packed in a sophisticated three-layer, resealable pouch - it shuts out 100% of the light and sucks up all the oxygen inside.

If you have been following my topical steroid withdrawal journey, you might know how I am constantly complaining about how bad my energy level is, so I was very eager to try the Moringa powder especially for this reason. The recommended minimum dose is about 1 teaspoon or Moringa mixed with water, juice, smoothie, etc. I was so excited to try it that I decided to simply mix it with water the first time, and I was absolutely repulsed - okay, it's not that bad, but to me, it's like drinking mud! It goes down better with juice, and I am about to try mixing it with oatmeal and yogurt. The weird taste is worth it though, because I have found to be energized throughout the day! Some people also reported increased hair and nail growth - I can't wait to see how that works for me! 

Green Virgin Moringa Ultimate Micro-Fine Powder is available at $49.95 for 120 grams, but be sure to have a look at all of the Moringa products they offer!

Disclaimer: One or more products were sent to me for consideration to review. I am not affiliated with this company and the fact that the products were free absolutely does not influence my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...interesting. This seems like a good one. I will be checking on this....

    ReplyDelete