December 31, 2014

Cole & Mason Derwent Gourmet Precision Pepper Mill


Cole & Mason offers food lovers a flavour revelation! Flavours are the heart of meal prepapration and choosing the best ingredients and the right equipment can take your cooking to a whole new level. Every meal deserves perfect seasoning to bring out the taste amd release the flavour. Cole & Mason has it exactly right with the Gourmet Precision collection of salt and pepper mills, which provide a distinctive and superior delivery with grind settings that adjust from fine to coarse to perfectly enhance whatever dish you are preparing... What more could you ask for?

I was very surprised when my mother sent me a picture of a package I had received while I was away in the Maritimes - back then, I could not remember I had agreed to feature a "fancy" pepper mill on The Beauty Hippie! I must admit I had fun "playing" around with it though - it is unlike anything I have ever used! 

Cole & Mason Derwent Pepper Mills feature a new precision mechanism for professional seasoning and ultimate flavor. Rather than simply crushing the peppercorns, the advanced, machine-cut, hardened carbon steel mechanism instead strips them down by their individual layers as it grinds. As the different flavors within these layers are released, they mix together to deliver the fully rounded and intense flavor of the peppercorn. This true and pleasurable flavor of the peppercorn enhances your food with a difference that you can really taste.

I like the high-quality clear acrylic construction with stainless steel accents and the removable lid for easy filling. I never though I would actually look forward to adding pepper to my meals - I was never someone who used to really season my dishes, but this pepper mill chnaged the game for me!

Cole & Mason Derwent Gourmet Precision Pepper Mill is available for $39.99 and it comes with a lifetime mechanism guarantee.

Disclaimer: One or more products were sent to me for consideration to review. I am not affiliated with this company and the fact that the products were free absolutely does not influence my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. A fancy a** pepper mill … why not ?! Maybe it'll be my father's next birthday gift. He loves pepper ! :P

    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete