Quantcast

November 19, 2014

KISS InstaWave Automatic Curler - Instantly Achieve Beautiful Curls!


Kiss Products, the global leader in the nail care industry has expanded its line to include a vast array of beauty care products, including hair appliances. They are set to revolutionize the hair appliances industry by providing highly innovative, salon quality products at consumer friendly prices. By keeping up-to-date with the latest consumer trends and technology in hair care, Kiss always aims to elevate their products to the next level.

The revolutionary KISS InstaWave is a fully automatic tangle-free curler that instantly creates beautiful, long-lasting curls with ease. If you are like me when curling your hair, you are most likely to end up with an arm ache, or worst, your arm gets tired before you are finished! Well this won't happen with the InstaWave, since it does all the hard work for you, with just the touch of a button! Yes, it sounds and look gimmicky, but it really works! See how easy it is to use it:


I even recorded a short video to show you how amazing the curling action is!

Yes, the process is very simple, although it does require practice. Simply place a section of hair on InstaWave curling rod and with the touch of a button, the Curl Dial instantly and automatically catches and curls hair in seconds. The first times I used this iron, my hair got tangled around the barrel because I pushed the wrong direction button on the Curl Dial, or I tried to curl too much hair at the same time - if this happen, don't panic! Press the opposite direction button and pull the iron downward and hair will come undone.

L - R: before (I slept with braids) and after

Second day curls (without using any product)!

The InstaWave's ceramic barrel is infused with nano diamond particles which enhance its durability and conductivity, providing consistent heat for a flawless finish. Combine that with the ceramic barrel which generate negative ions that neutralize the positive ions that cause static electricity and frizz, and you are left with beautiful, shiny, bouncy curls! I only applied heat protectant in my hair prior to curling it and I was amazed at how shiny my curls were!

The InstaWave also comes with two heat settings with a low/high switch with maximum temperature of 420. The low setting is best suited for looser curls or waves, while the high setting is recommended for tighter curls or spirals. I am trying to use less heat as possible on my hair so I only used the low setting, which gaves me gorgeous, shiny loose waves.

KISS InstaWave is available for $59.99 at Target, ULTA, Amazon and Walmart.

Disclaimer: One or more products were sent to me for consideration to review. I am not affiliated with this company and the fact that the products were free absolutely does not influence my opinion.

10 comments:

  1. You are so pretty girlie! Love this product about to post my review of it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! Hope you like it as much as I do!

      Delete
  2. This made amazing curls !!! but the thing scares me !! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, it was a bit freaky to use the first times, but you do get the hang of it quickly!

      Delete
  3. Nice review! I've never heard of the brand, but it's good to know. Love how shiny and pretty your hair turned out. I think all curlers require practice. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm kinda scared to put rotating devices anywhere near my hair but I have to admit that it leaves perfect curls !

    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ca l'air quand meme pas pire! Me connaissant jme prendrais aussi les cheveux dedans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so crazy that it actually works! I would probably freak out too if it tangled all my hair up, I would do that for sure if I used one LOL. It looks nice though!

    ReplyDelete