October 01, 2014

Tag | TMI Tag

(picture: my Instagram)

It has been a long time since I have done a tag - I can't even remember when and what was the last one... But how convenient is it to find one of these in my draft folder while I'm on a roadtrip around the east of Canada! I first heard about this TMI tag on YouTube and I thought it was fun so here are my answers!

1: What are you wearing?

green striped tank top, black microfiber padded tube top, cut off cotton shorts and aztec prints flats

2: Ever been in love?

... I think so?!

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

the end of a meaningful relationship is always a painful thing.

4: How tall are you?

5'5

5: How much do you weigh?

around 115lbs

6: Any tattoos?

two: three little stars on my lower stomach and my name in chinese characters on my calf. Definitely more to come though!

7: Any piercings?

nine: three holes in each ear, nose, tongue, both nipples, and double belly button

8: OTP (One True Pairing. Meaning your favorite combination of characters in a fandom)?

(image: tumblr)

Link X Malon (The Legend of Zelda)

9: Favorite show?

The Simpson, Family Guy, Big Bang Theory, New Girl, Pretty Little Liars, How I Met Your Mother, Game of Thrones, Vikings 

10: Favorite bands?

Billy Talent, Green Day, System of a Down, Serj Tankian

11: Something you miss?

my childhood, when everything was so simple...

12: Favorite song?


probably "21 Guns", by Green Day. The cast version from Broadway Musical is absolutely stunning too.

13: How old are you?

25

14: Zodiac sign?

Scorpio

15: Quality you look for in a partner?

sens of humour

16: Favorite quote?


"If you worry, you are always disappointed. If you don't care, nothing matters."

17: Favorite actor?

James Franco, Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone, Zooey Deschanel

18: Favorite color?

yellow

19: Loud music or soft?

it depends: loud in the car, soft when I'm relaxing

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?


(picture: my Instagram)

in my room or for a car ride

21: How long does it take you to shower?

usually around 5 minutes

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

I am slowly recovering from topical steroid withdrawal but I have been housebound for a few months and since then I lost the habit of putting on makeup, doing my hair, or even using skincare products - I'm mostly au natural nowadays

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

maybe with my brothers when we were younger?

24: Turn on?

long hair, beard and tattoos - I love a manly man!

25: Turn off?

no hair - I love long hair!

26: The reason I created a blog?

to share my passion and meet people who share this passion

27: Fears?

things that are hot, for some reason

28: Last thing that made you cry?

topical steroid withdrawal

29: Last time you said you loved someone?


today, to my mom

30: Meaning behind your blog name?

well it's pretty straightforward, it's my name and the main topic of my blog

31: Last book you read?


(picture: my Instagram)

"Le Souffle du Destin" by Elizabeth Adler (it was translated from English but it's a pretty old book so I couldn't find the original title)

32: The book you’re currently reading?

"The Doomsday Key" by James Rollins

33: Last show you watched?

Pretty Little Liars (I think I was in the middle of the second season before leaving for my roadtrip)

34: Last person you talked to?

my mother, on the phone

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

my mother, again

36: Favorite food?



(picture: my Instagram)

poutine! the last one I had was with Stephanie :D

37: Place you want to visit?

Australia!

38: Last place you were?

Tim Hortons, for a coffee and their wi-fi

39: Do you have a crush?

nope

40: Last time you kissed someone?

last month?

41: Last time you were insulted?

I can't remember

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?

cookie dough!

43: What instruments do you play?

none

44: Favorite piece of jewelery?

stud earrings

45: Last sport you played?

does going for a walk on the beach count?

46: Last song you sang?



"Dust" by Eli Young Band

47: Favorite chat up line?

I have found that "Can I smell your lipbalm?" works well at breaking the ice with a good laugh!

48: Have you ever used it?

yes!

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

about a month ago at a party before leaving for my roadtrip

1 comment:

  1. ah I loved reading this!! always cool to find new things about your friends, or blogger friends :)

    ReplyDelete