October 24, 2014

Old Wives Tail Argan & Rosemary Organic Oil Treatment


I have been trying to grow out my hair for the past year or so and so far, I must say it is going really well! 

I have been making efforts to take great care of it, and since I have been housebound because of topical steroid withdrawal for a couple of months, there was no use for hair dye or heated tools, which have probably helped a lot. Even now that I'm feeling better, I rarely feel the need for heated tools, but I make sure to apply hair oil everyday and replace my usual conditioner with deep treatment masks as often as possible. When I was offered the opportunity to try one of Old Wives Tail's hair oil, I could not say no!

Old Wives Tail Argan & Rosemary Organic Oil Treatment is the ultimate hair treatment to deeply condition, moisturise and protect thick, frizzy and unruly hair. Vitamin E enriched pure organic argan oil and shea butter is used to smooth and strengthen each and every strand on your head to prevent damage and breakage. There is even added organic rosemary oil to stimulate your scalp and encourage healthy hair growth. This unique blend of organic oils aid in protecting your tresses against weather and styling damage. This is the perfect natural treatment to use as a deep conditioner or just a few drops can be used before styling to smooth and protect your hair from breakage.

It is recommended to massage into scalp and leave the treatment on damp hair for one hour, then rinse with fresh water and shampoo. Personally, I am always wary to use anything oily on my roots, but for the sake of this review, I did try it this way the first time, and I was relieved that I didn't need to shampoo three times to get all of the product out! It did leave my hair super smooth, silky and shiny. This product is super thick, which I absolutely love - you only need a small quantity of product every time. It also has a strong herbal scent, which is very refreshing to me. The next times I used this product, I used it as a hair mask only on the length of my hair. I'm thinking of doing a monthly treatment all over my hair, and each week, only on the length of my hair. You could also leave the oil on overnight wrapped in a warm towel for an extra-deep treatment.

I absolutely love how Old Wives Tail hair oils aremade with certified organic ingredients only, paraben free, sulfate free, gluten free, vegan & vegetarian, and, of course, they do not test on animals. Old Wives Tail Argan & Rosemary Organic Oil Treatment is available for £13.99 GBP (100ml) on the Old Wives Tail website.

Disclaimer: One or more products were sent to me for consideration to review. I am not affiliated with this company and the fact that the products were free absolutely does not influence my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment