Quantcast

October 28, 2014

Firmoo Eyeglasses


Before leaving for my roadtrip in the Maritimes, I was given the chance to collaborate with Firmoo, and it is about time I show you the lovely pair I received!

Before ordering my sunglasses, I did some research on which kind would suit me best since I have a long and narrow face, and I have always struggled to find a pair that doesn't look weird on me. To make my face appear shorter and more balanced, it is recommend I opt for for eyeglass frames that are as wide as (or wider than) the broadest part of the face. Also, larger wayfarer or rectangular lenses and sunglasses with thick frames add width to a long face.


With these suggestions in mind, I started browsing Firmoo's endless selection. I wouldn't have known where to start, so I was glad that you can search glasses by shape, material, frame, or size - I knew I wanted large frames, and I found my perfect pair when I decided to browse the "large glasses" selection. I was even able to try them on with the virtual try-on system before ordering them! When placing your order,you can even enter your prescription (if you have one), select the thickness of the lens, as well as some options, like tint - I chose the darkest tint, which is brown, and in fact, really dark!

I ordered the model #DBSN60072 in Tortoise, which retails at $26.00. I like the model and I went for this one because the total width of the glasse is 144mm. These retro-styled frames are made from high-qualified acetate, and they are really comfortable. I also really like the case it comes in, it feels very chich and strudy, and the map design the map design is beautiful! Included in the case there is also a micro-fiber lens cloth and a screwdriver.

Get your first frames for FREE at Firmoo.com!

Disclaimer: One or more products were sent to me for consideration to review. I am not affiliated with this company and the fact that the products were free absolutely does not influence my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is such a good deal :) Thanks for posting! xo Kelly http://kellylovesmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete