Quantcast

September 29, 2014

X3 Clean Foaming Hand Sanitizer


Since I have always been battling with eczema and dry skin on my hands, I was never able to use hand sanitizers since they were always full of alcohol, and they would sting my skin so badly! Most people don't realize that alcohol-based gels contain 62% ethyl alcohol - Jack Daniel's Whisky has only 40%! If a small children ingests even a tiny amount off their fingers, they can become intoxicated. Alcohol gels strip away the skin's natural oils and severely dries the skin with repeated use which actually increases the number of bacteria on the skin.

I have never heard of an alcohol-free hand sanitizer before, but X3 Clean uses only the most advanced pharmaceutical grade antimicrobial ingredients (benzalkonium chloride) and emollients (purified water, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine). This new gentle, alcohol free, fragrance free, foaming formula leaves your hands free of any sticky residue and your skin soft, moisturized, and most importantly – germ free. X3 Clean won't dry or irritate even delicate skin, it won't sting cuts or scrapes, and it also spreads easier on your hands.

I did try X3 Clean Foaming Hand Sanitizer Personal Size ($4.99 for 75mL) directly on the cuts inside my hands and to my great surprise, I did not experience any stinging or burning - my hands are so sensitive that I still avoid water and any other irritant as much as can, so this totally blew me away! Still, I like to stay away from chemicals as much as possible, so I did some research on the safety of benzalkonium chloride, and I found that several case studies have identified allergic and irritant reactions to this ingredient, including contact dermatitis. Using this chemical occasionally probably won’t cause any lasting damage, but I would personally not use this daily. For a more natural alternative, tea tree oil is great to kill most types of bacteria.

X3 Labs products are available at Farleyco.

Disclaimer: One or more products were sent to me for consideration to review. I am not affiliated with this company and the fact that the products were free absolutely does not influence my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment