September 01, 2014

Life & Food Garcinia Cambogia Supreme Dietary Supplement


Apparently I have been living under a rock because I had never heard of Garcinia Cambogia before being given the opportunity to try this dietary supplement! I did some researches and I learned that in late 2012, Dr. Oz promoted garcinia cambogia extract as "an exciting breakthrough in natural weight loss", which since then, seems to be all the rage. I absolutely don't need to loose weight, but what is interesting to me since I am always tired because of topical steroid withdrawal, is that this supplement is also supposed to improve energy and promote a balanced, lighter mood by boosting serotonin levels. Being sceptical by nature, I knew I had to try this!

Life & Food Garcinia Cambogia Supreme is the strongest Garcinia Cambogia formulation available on the market, with a special 80% HCA blend in 1400 Mg servings, compared to 1000 Mg servings of the leading brand. Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) is a major biochemical constituent found in Garcinia cambogia, a plant native to India and South East Asia. HCA has been touted as a "weight-loss" and "appetite suppressant" and is now being used as a main ingredient in many supplements for those specific actions.

HCA is the key component reduces glucose absorption there by leading to fat reduction for those with high glucose levels. We've formulated to optimal dosage helps suppress the appetite while burning fat. It has also shown to improve blood lipid leves, help reduce fate production, curb emotional eating and help improve mood by raising the "feel good" hormone serotonin. It is clinically proven to block the stress hormone cortisol, too.

Made and manufactured in world class GMP certified facilities in the USA, Life & Food Garcinia Cambogia Supreme is allergen-free and comes in a vegetable capsule with no fillers or binders, mixing Garcinia Cambogia fruit rind with calcium and potassium for added absorption your body needs. This product is free of soy, sugar, additives, stimulants, contaminants, or artificial ingredients.

I took two capsules per day before breakfast - they went down easily with water without any aftertaste - and while they didn't suppress my appetite for breakfast, I noticed that I was very slightly less hungry during the day - I already don't eat much, but I noticed I would eat smaller portions and I would not snack as much as usual. I did notice a slight improvement in my energy level though, and this was a big victory in itself for me! While I still felt tired all day, I felt less lethargic. For maximum strength, take two capsules twice daily, and for best results, take 20-30 minutes before meals.

From my researches, I found out that there have been many studies conducted on Garcinia Cambogia in overweight individuals, and some of them show a small amount of weight loss, while other studies show no effect. Life & Food Garcinia Cambogia Supreme is a dietary supplement so you won't have to change your diet, but don't expect to magically lose weight without exercising! I already have a pretty healthy diet since I am vegetarian and I am not a fan of highly processed or sugary stuff, and I really drink tons of tea and water daily. Losing weight was not my goal while testing this supplement, and I don't think I lost any - we don't have a scale at home so I can't confirm, but my body doesn't feel or look any different. I did enjoy the slight energy boost though!

Life & Food Garcinia Cambogia Supreme is available at Amazon for $30.56.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. J'devais etre en dessous dla meme roche pcq jen ai jamais entendu parlé non plus! Yé pour plus d'énergie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm this looks interesting Gaby!

    ReplyDelete