Quantcast

September 17, 2014

Kiss My Face Spearmint Breath Blast Mouthwash


I was never a big user of mouthwash, for two main reasons: I believe that if you use a good toothpaste, you should not need mouthwash to feel completely clean and fresh, and also because I absolutely hate how the alcohol in most traditional mouthwashes would burn my mouth! I also like to stay away from chemicals as much as possible, so I was very happy to be offered to try a natural alternative to tradition mouthwashes.

Kiss My Face Spearmint Mouthwash is free of parabens, phtalates, SLS, artifical flavors or fragrances, and gluten. It only contains vegan friendly ingredients and it is, of course, not tested on animal. Instead, it is full of natural antioxidant extracts such as aloe, licorice, green tea, goji berry, pomegranate, and more. I was pleasantly surprised by the strong minty taste that does sting my mouth a little - although not as bad as those chemical mouthwashes, that sometimes hurts to use - but that keeps me feeling fresh and clean for a really long time. It tasted a bit bitter to me at first, but I guess you get used to it. 

Kiss My Face Spearming Breath Blast Mouthwash is available at $7.95 for 16 OZ.

Disclaimer: One or more products were sent to me for consideration to review. I am not affiliated with this company and the fact that the products were free absolutely does not influence my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment