August 04, 2014

Special OOTD | Sexy Sultry SWAT/Police Costume


I can't believe we are already in August! I though time would pass soooo slow since I have been housebound for about six months now because of topical steroid withdrawal, but it went like a breeze. Halloween is coming, then my birthday, and Christmas, and then we will be in 2015 already! Wow. Oh well, 2014 was not good at all for me, so I'm glad that it's - already - almost over! 

Now, onto my special outfit of the day! I have partenered with Costume SuperCentre to bring you a review of one of their policewomen on patrol costumes - and they do have a lot to choose from! I was very hesitant between the Sexy SWAT Bombshell Police Costume, which features an amazingly sexy skin tight black jumpsuit, and the Sexy Sultry SWAT Officer Costume, but I finally decided on the latter since I just loved the look of the dress and the accessories that come with it.


The 4 pieces Women's Sexy Sultry SWAT Officer Costume from Leg Avenue comes with a curve-hugging black tank dress with an attached white tank that says SWAT across the front. The dress has triple belt buckle detailing on the front and a zipper on one side, and the pair of fingerless gloves, black armband and garter are also included. I personally found the garter to be incredibly annoying since it would always slide down my leg no matter how tight I would adjust the velcro strap - and if it was too tight, it would make my thigh look fat. This costume would look good with aviator sunglasses, fishnet stockings and high heel shoes or boots, but I like how it comes with many accessories to make the look already complete.



I ordered the Sexy Sultry SWAT Officer Costume in Small-Medium and it fits amazingly well - I love the way it hugs my body in all the right places without being too tight. You can also see - and feel! - how the costume is made of high-quality material - as it is the case with most Leg Avenue costumes. Also, having worked in a Halloween store a few years ago, I can testify that costumes are rarely identical to what they look like in picture on a model - but with this SWAT Officer Costume, you really get what is advertised!

Women's Sexy Sultry SWAT Officer Costume is available for $54.99 in sizes X-Small to Medium/Large.

Disclaimer: One or more products were sent to me for consideration to review. I am not affiliated with this company and the fact that the products were free absolutely does not influence my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment