August 18, 2014

Lady Soma Detox - Premium Body Cleansing Program


I must admit that I have always wanted to try a detox cleanse, but it just seemed so... scary! I mean, I really didn't know what to expect - could this make my system go out of whack? Would I have to run to the brathroom every hour? I am also sceptical when it come to this concept since it is always so vague - which toxins are flushes away exactly? Why? Doesn't the body clean itself? When I was very kindly given the opportunity to try Lady Soma Detox, I figured out it was my chance since I am mostly homebound because of topical steroid withdrawal anyway.

The Lady Soma Detox is an advanced cleanse designed for women that is easy to follow and gentle on the system. The benefits of the detox program include getting rid of excess waste buildup, reducing bloating, and support in weight loss. The proprietary formula triggers detox using natural plant ingredients, and it does not contain preservatives, artificial colorings, sugars, or starch.

As I unwrapped the bottle of supplements, I must say I was a bit intimidated by its bulky size! The reason for this is that you have to take one of the convenient individually wrapped packets of pills three times a day - morning, afternoon and night. Each packet contains 12 pills, which is 36 pills daily - obviously, if you are someone who doesn’t like taking pills, this detox probably wouldn’t be for you. I never really have problem swallowing pills, and these went down easily wuth water without any aftertaste.

The Lady Soma Detox is a dietary supplement so you won't have to change your diet, but be sure to drink at least eight ounces of water three times per day. I already have a pretty healthy diet since I am vegetarian and I am not a fan of highly processed or sugary stuff, and I really drink tons of tea and water daily. Because of topical steroid withdrawal, I also had to completely cut off coffee and I have reduced my alcohol intake significantly.

Now, not to go all TMI here, but I have to be honest - during the seven days of the cleanse, I was taken aback by how urgent was the need to go to the toilet a few hours after taking the pills or eating - I mean, obviously, you have to expect to visit the bathroom more often when doing a cleanse but still, often, I would have such a big stomach ache out of the blue that would have me running to the bathroom! How are you supposed to do this cleanse if you have to be at work or just, outside of the house in general? I was even afraid to hang out with friends... I am wondering if my body reacted this way because of topical steroid withdrawal - my whole system has been really damaged by the steroids and it is still in a fragile state - since from reviews I have read of Lady Soma Detox, everybody seems to have experienced a smooth cleanse.

Overall, I didn't notice anything different with my body upon completion of the seven days cleanse than before. Lady Soma recommends a three month cycle for effective use of the Detox. A three month cycle would include using the Lady Soma Detox for a period of one week, every month for three consecutive months.

Lady Soma Detox is available for $52.00 on the Lady Soma website.

Disclaimer: One or more products were sent to me for consideration to review. I am not affiliated with this company and the fact that the products were free absolutely does not influence my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow they sound scary! I can't imagine how you'd be able to leave the house taking these xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an interesting experience, to say the least ahah! x

      Delete