Quantcast

August 06, 2014

Batiste Cherry Dry Shampoo - Discover Your Fruity Side!


I have not used dry shampoo in a while since I have been mostly staying home for the past six months because of topical steroid withdrawal, so I have been giving my hair a rest. Since I always had hair that
would get greasy at the roots quickly and I really don't want to wash my hair every day, I have always been a huge fan of dry shampoos. Batiste was one of the first I have tried when they came on the canadian market, and I was imediately hooked! I was recently given the opportunity to review their newest addition, Batiste Cherry, and I must say it is probably my second favorite version, after Batiste Dark & Deep Brown.


before and after

The popular Cherry scent is very fruity, but surprisingly not overpowering - I must admit I was expecting a strong chemical scent, but no, I actually like it, an it does linger a bit into the hair - I could still smell it the next morning. Batiste Cherry is ideal for creating the body you crave, while ditching the dirt, oil and grease as it freshens hair in minutes bringing life back to dull, lifeless hair - all you need to do is spray it into your roots, blend in with your fingertips, and brush out. I have a soft spot for Batiste Cherry because it seems to leave less white residue in my hair compared to the other Batiste versions I have tried (except the Dark & Deep Brown, obviously).

Batiste is available in a variety of enticing scents and an array of color variants. The full size (6.73 fl oz) retails for $7.99 and the on-the-go size (1.6 fl oz) retails for $3.99. Select retailers include: FarleycoWinners, Shoppers Drug Mart and Uniprix (Canada), and Walmart, Walgreens and ULTA (US).

Disclaimer: One or more products were sent to me for consideration to review. I am not affiliated with this company and the fact that the products were free absolutely does not influence my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. J'suis pas une fan de Batiste mais j'aimerais bien essayer celui-la!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Batiste! <3 It's the only dry shampoo that works for me!

    ReplyDelete