Quantcast

August 28, 2014

Amp Up Your Style With TRESemme And Walmart This VMA Season!


I am pretty low key when it comes to my hair - most days, I will simply throw it in a ponytail or braid, and if I really feel like making an effort, I will maybe quickly run the flatiron on my bangs. I am also that kind of girl who doesn't really care if her roots are showing, and who relies heavily on dry shampoo - or even baby powder - to postpone the dreaded hair wash day as far as possible. But when there is a special occasion, I like to amp up my hairstyle a bit, be it full blown volume, super sleek strands or beachy waves.

Image 3

Walmart and TRESemme have teamed up to help you get salon gorgeous hair this VMA season! You can find styling videos and more info on TRESemme products on the Walmart website. TRESemmé invites you to amp up your VMA style with 5 red carpet worthy looks: the pumped up pony, super sleek look, rock ‘n roll waves, or full blown volume will have you shining like a star.

Watch TRESemme VMA styling tutorials to see how you can recreate these hairstyles in a few simple steps!

*Post sponsored by Global Influence

2 comments:

  1. I like the rock n roll waves, that's most my style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try their volume shampoo but I want a sample of it first. That's way to much shampoo if I don't like it

    ReplyDelete