July 18, 2014

Tag | The Common White Girl

I am not sure if I am supposed to know what a "common white girl" is, but a tag is always fun and I have not done one of these in such a long time so, why not?

(image: weheartit)

1. Favorite Starbucks drink?

Honestly, I am not a big Starbucks fan - I probably had a drink from there three or four times in my life. I personally think it is overrated - and overpriced! The last one was their Pumpkin Spice Latte and I thought it tasted so artifical and way too sweet! I did enjoy their Caramel Frappuccino while in Europe though.

2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

I am currently homebound due to TSW but usually, it takes me around 10 minutes, depending on what I have planned for the day.

3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?

I do not take selfies on a daily basis - I will mostly take a selfie to showcase a special makeup look, outfit or a special moment.

4. How many Instagram followers and pics do you have?

I currently have 368 followers - thank you! - and 419 pictures. Please feel free to follow me if you don't already - I mostly post pictures of my food, my doggie, travel and nature, and quotes.

5. Do you ever say "LOL" or "OMG" out loud?

Hrm... no.

(image: Pinterest)

6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?

I don't mind wearing pants or a vest/cardi more than once.

7. Are you racist?

...now that's a weird question! Of course not!

8. How many tweets do you have?

I currently have 12.9k tweets - I must admit I am not much on Twitter nowadays - most of my tweets are from my Instagram. Feel free to follow me anyway!

9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr?

Instagram, although I have really been into Tumblr recently!

10. What do you spend most of your time doing?

Since I am homebound with no energy due to my wrecked sleeping pattern - thanks TSW! - I mostly read in my backyard and I watch movies and TV shows online. I finished catching up on Game of Thrones just in time for the last episode of the last season - sigh! - and I am currently watching the last season of Vikings (it's good, especially if you liked Game of Thrones!). In case you were wondering, I am streaming series on The Dare TV. I also try to work on my blog, read and plan my next trip, but I find it really hard to concentrate on tasks which require even minimal concentration.

11. Who are your favorite YouTubers?



(image: weheartit)

12. How often do you do your nails?

I have stopped doing my nails when I noticed the eczema on my hands was starting to get out of control last summer. Since starting TSW, I have not done my nails, and I would rather not even talk about the state of my hands - and nails - right now.

13. Are you a shopaholic?

Absolutely not, I hate shopping so, so much!

14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls?

Twice! When it came out a while ago and about two months ago!

15. Do you own a lot of clothes?

I don't know - what is considered a lot? Since I dread shopping, I stick with the clothes I own and love.


16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?

Guilty as charged! Even though I probably look like a freak when I eat out - it has grown to be a habit now!

17. Do you wear makeup everyday?

I have not really been into makeup since I came back from Europe last summer - while traveling, I did not bring any makeup so when I came back I guess I was used to see myself without makeup and I simply lost the habit.

18. What are your average grades in school?

I am not in school anymore but I have never been a really good student - in university, I had lots of B and C.

19. How do you usually style your hair?

I usually don't style it. Same as question 17, I lost the habit of styling it regularly. I am usually lazy and will put in a ponytail, messy bun or braid.

20. Do you always look presentable?

I try to...? If that means makeup and hair perfectly done, than no, I'm not that kind of girl.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I didn't realise you were housebound! :( I have never used LOL ever in speaking or writing

    ReplyDelete