July 04, 2014

I Took The Stayfree Challenge!


Stayfree Ultra Thin pads, with Thermocontrol technology and a Flexible-Fit design, offer a unique combination of thin and flexible layers that move with your body throughout the day. Inspired by high performance athletic fabrics, Stayfree Ultra Thin pads help keep you dry with exceptional protection and comfort.


I was invited to take the super fun Stayfree Challenge, a quick and easy ‘blue liquid pad test’ I could do right at home to see how the top ultra thin pads measure up. Let's get started!


First, I stuck a Stayfree Ultra Thin pad as well as both competitive brand pads on the placement sheet.


I then poured 5ml of liquid on the centre of each pad and I waited for 30 seconds to let the liquid absorb.


After, I placed a blotting sheet on the centre of each pad and then placed a 5lb weight on top of them.


I waited for five seconds and then removed each weight to reveal the results on the blotting sheet. Challenge complete! 

Make sur to follow The Panty Party on Twitter and YouTube!

Disclaimer: One or more products were sent to me for consideration to review. I am not affiliated with this company and the fact that the products were free absolutely does not influence my opinion.

3 comments:

  1. Hé ben! Le concurrent numero 1 est pas trop hot hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this product! This is the only brand that I consider when I shop for sanitary pads. I can vouch for this test; the pads really absorb extremely well. They also stick really well and are super comfortable (as comfortable as sanitary pads can be anyway, lol). Thank you for sharing! This product is too underrated.

    xoxo
    Sockwun
    ExtraExtravagant.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always been a fan of Stayfree. One of my go to brands.


    -Shanice The Girly Blog

    Check out my most recent post!

    ReplyDelete