June 10, 2014

Shopping | SammyDress

I was thrilled to be given the opportunity to feature a few items from SammyDress on Gaby's Beauty Blog, since I kept hearing about this website on the blogosphere - especially about their low prices! After spending countless hours browsing the website, I finally made my mind on two items.


I was definitely due for a new purse since my current one is starting to fall appart -I have had it for a few years and I did not always take good care of it. I wanted a slightly smaller purse to not be tempted to carry around so much useless stuff - plastic utensils, really?! - so when I saw the Fashion Women's Tote Bag With Leopard Print and Sequins Design ($11.16), I was sold! I absolutely love the leopard print and sequins embellishments, and the cute tassels on the outside zippers are a nice unique touch. This purse has two small pockets on the outside and one in the inside, which are all not very roomy, but they are OK for things such as keys, cellphones, chapstick, etc. The inside of the bag itself is pretty roomy - it fitted everything I had in my previous handbag. I like how it is made of synthetic leather and how it has two straps (the shoulder strap is adjustable). The only annoying thing I noticed is that all of the zippers are kind of cheap since they are hard to zip and unzip, but that is a small price to pay for such a great purse!


The second item I got is the Trendy Stand Collar Leopard Print Chiffon Shirt For Women ($8.17). I do not own a lot of blouses but I love them as they are comfy and you can easily pair them with a simple t-shirt for a quick outfit. On the website, it is stated that this one comes in one size, but it is really a Small - there is a tag on mine - and unlike the pictures of the model, this blouse really fits like a Small would - it is not ample or baggy as shown on the website. The fit is perfect for me though!

SammyDress offers high quality products at incredibly low factory prices! Be sure to check out their website, it is guaranteed that something will catch your eyes!

Disclaimer: One or more products were sent to me for consideration to review. I am not affiliated with this company and the fact that the products were free absolutely does not influence my opinion.

4 comments:

  1. J'aime le sac! La blouse aussi est belle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that bag, its the perfect size for using day to day. I haven't actually heard of this company before but will definitely be checking them out, such good prices! would love if you could check out my blog :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered a necklace! Waiting for it to arrive :-)

    ReplyDelete