June 25, 2014

New 2014 EcoTools Products


In 2014, Eco-Tools, a leading line of eco-conscious cosmetic and bath accessories made using sustainable resources that minimize the negative impact on the environment, are introducing a new skincare line which you can differentiate on shelves by the new blue packaging. I was very kindly sent two of their new products by Farleyco, a national beauty and personal health products distributor.


I was very excited to try the Pure Complexion Facial Sponge for Sensitive Skin ($11.99) since I have not been using anything other than water on my face since starting topical steroid withdrawal, and I have found that even the softest washcloth to be a bit too harsh for my poor skin.

The Pure Complexion Facial Sponge is made with 100% natural ingredients, including Konjac vegetable fiber. You simply add your favourite mild facial cleanser and water to wash away dirt, oil and makeup and leave skin glowing without over-drying or causing redness. The sponge is fragrance-free, colorant-free, dermatologist tested and gentle enough to be used morning and night.

When I got the sponge out of its box, at first I was worried it would be too rough on my skin but it actually becomes soft when you wet it! I used it only with water and it turned out to be very gentle on my skin - it did not dry it out or irritated it at all. After each use, simply rinse the sponge with water and lay flat to air dry. You should replace it every 1 to 3 months.


EcoTools Skin Perfecting Brush ($9.99) is made from soft, cruelty-free bristles, and has a recycled aluminum ferrule and sleek bamboo handle. Achieve a natural look while evening out skin tone with this two-tone brush, specially designed to smoothly apply BB/CC creams and tinted moisturizers. The angled edge is ideal for precise application around the nose and under eyes. Let your natural glow shine through with the hand-cut tapered design that allows you to apply your skincare products with sheer but complete coverage. 

Of course, I could not properly test this new brush because of the state of my skin, but one thing I can say for sure is that the bristles are incredibly soft! 

Other new products for 2014 from EcoTools include Pure Complexion Deep Cleansing Facial SpongeDelicate EcoPouf Sponge and Eye Enhancing Duo Set.

Disclaimer: One or more products were sent to me for consideration to review. I am not affiliated with this company and the fact that the products were free absolutely does not influence my opinion.

3 comments:

  1. Ce pinceau a vraiment l'air excellent et doux.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brush looks amazing , have to def look for that one. The sponge I not to sure it's weird looking lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am keeping my eyes open and buying these at the opportune moment. I always love your posts.

    ReplyDelete