Quantcast

May 12, 2014

Shopping | David's Tea


I have been increasing my water and tea intake drastically since starting Topical Steroid Withdrawal since I really believe that what you put in your body is reflected on the outside, and I need every bit of help I can get to make this process go smoother since it is really hell on earth. Since I now drink at least three to four cups of tea each day, I realized my David's Tea "collection" was starting to look rather empty. I simply can't leave the house because of TSW so I figured out I would order online (shipping is free for orders over $50), but then I realized they had an offer in store only - a free jar of creamed honey with raspberry (worth $9.50) with $40 purchase. It happened that a friend of mine was at the mall when I told him about this offer and he very kindly offered to pick up some teas for me! What would I do without such wonderful friends through these hard times?

The teas currently in my collection are mostly sweet and/or chocolatey, and I was feeling the need for some fresh and fruity additions (mostly caffeine free since I already have trouble sleeping with TSW):

  • Bear Trap ($7.75 / 50g) Any bear would love this berry-packed blend with rosehips and blackcurrant (elderberries, apples, rosehips, hibiscus, blackcurrant, raisins, lemon verbena, strawberry leaves, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, cherries, blueberries, papaya, natural and artificial flavouring)
  • Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait ($13.50 / 100g bag + free tin) This rich, tangy blend combines rhubarb, strawberry and yogurt pieces (apple, hibiscus, raisins, carrot, yogurt bits, beetroot, strawberry, rhubarb, natural and artificial flavouring)
  • Pink Flamingo ($13.50 / 100g bag + free tin) A tangy, citrus-y mix of hibiscus, apple and tangerine slices (hibiscus blossoms, apple pieces, carrot flakes, blackberry leaves, eucalyptus leaves, lemongrass, beetroot pieces, freeze-dried tangerine/orange slices and artificial flavouring)
  • Pink Lemonade ($6.75 / 50g) It doesn't get more refreshing than this rooibos with hibiscus, mango and lemon (hibiscus, mango, lemon peel, rooibos, lemon myrtle, lemongrass, stevia, cornflower petals, natural and artificial lime, lemon and sugar cane flavouring)

My friend was also able to pick up my Frequent Steeper cards, so I earned 45 points with this purchase - each time you make a purchase in-store or online, you'll earn points towards free tea! $1 = 1 point, every 100 points = 50 g (Canada) or 2 oz (USA) of any tea free. As a Frequent Steeper, you will also be the first to know about new products and promotions and you will be given a free cup of tea on your birthday!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE DAVIDS TEA! When I was in Brooklyn, NY working I lived a couple blocks down! In FL, we don't have them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'ai aussi fait des achats chez David's Tea a Québec la semaine passée. Il ne leur restait plus de pot de miel, mais jai recu des paquets de batons de miel. Jai aussi ma carte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so addicted to David's tea. I have to avoid that place though, I have like 30 teas by them at home! Strawberry Rhubarb being one of my faves!

    http://amber-allnaturallybeautiful.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to try out David's Tea. They opened a store here a few years ago and I've yet to go!

    ReplyDelete