May 22, 2014

OOTD | My weakness is that I care too much


I just realized I had written this outfit post around December and never published it! I really wanted a comfy yet warm outfit for a dinner with some friends, so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to wear this cream cable knit jumper that I got from ROMWE.



leopard print scarf - eBay | cream cable knit jumper - ROMWE | white tank - ? | crossed-lace black leggings - ROMWE

This jumper was only available in one size and I hoped it would be long enough so I could wear it with leggings, but unfortunately it is not the case. I decided to throw a long white tank underneath so I could whip out my cute leggings that I also got from ROMWE, and the finishing touch was my beloved leopard print scarf that I got from eBay a few months ago. A nice change from my usual and lzay tee-shirt and jeans outfits!

Lyrics are from Scars, by Papa Roach

2 comments:

  1. Well, better late than never right :-) Those leggings look cool!

    ReplyDelete