Quantcast

May 19, 2014

LELO ORA - The World's Most Sophisticated Oral Sex Simulator


Since suffering from topical steroid withdrawal, I realized writing a beauty blog would be a great challenge since I can't really trial any beauty products at the moment - my skin simply won't tolerate anything. Since I don't want to give up blogging, which is one of the thing that keeps me sane during this ordeal, I decided to feature more lifestyle content on Gaby's Beauty Blog, which is why I agreed to write about the newest innovation from LELO.


ORA is an oral sex simulator for external stimulation, and it is the only massager that combines circular strokes, fast flicks and pulsing vibrations from beneath a thin layer of smooth silicone. With ORA, you can choose from ten adjustable vibration modes that combine these different oral movements with new patterns of pulsation, for a whole host of pleasurable possibilities. Promising more variety than any oral sex simulator on the market, ORA combines full rotations, and back and forth flicks alongside differing vibrations patterns that range from long waves to short pulses.

ORA is easy to use, featuring only three "buttons":
  • Press + to turn on; hold + to increase vibration strength
  • Press ( ) to cycle between vibration modes
  • Press - to decrease vibration strength; hold - to turn off
  • Press + and - for 5 seconds to activate Travel Lock

ORA also features an intense mode for 30% more power instantly from maxiumum setting. When in use, press ( ) for three seconds to activate the intense setting, which increases vibration strength by an additional 30% from normal highest power level.

LELO ORA is waterproof, rechargeable (1 hour use) and coated in body-safe silicone. It comes with a full 1-year LELO warranty and 10-year quality guarantee. It is available in three colors for $169.

Disclaimer: One or more products were sent to me for consideration to review. I am not affiliated with this company and the fact that the products were free absolutely does not influence my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how neat, I'd love to know if it can live up to the real thing... If there's one thing my man knows how to do it's give oral sex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this is so cute and so girly.. so way better than mine, so need to update.

    ReplyDelete