Quantcast

May 20, 2012

Cake Beauty And EOS At EdenFantasys.com!

I have already blogged about EdenFantasys, an online shopping site where, in addition to adult products, you will find a wide selection of beauty and body products (yes, even makeup!), candles, lingerie, and more, and today, I wanted to share with you two beauty brands that I was surprised to find in this store.


Who have not heard of Cake Beauty, Canada's most decadent bath and body collection? Even though I have not tried anything from them, I bet you understand my excitment when I discovered that a variety of their products were available at EdenFantasys.

Cake Beauty does not conduct animal testing with their products and they use only ingredients that have been deemed safe by Health Canada & FDA regulations and are fully committed to testing on “beauty junkies” only to ensure the safety of their products. Also, the only ingredients that Cake use that are derived from animals/insects are: milk proteins (derived from whole milk of cows), beeswax & raw honey (derived from bees).

I have already ordered a couple of Cake Beauty products in my last EdenFantasys order, which I can't wait to receive!


As for EOS, well I'm sure everyone and their grandmother have heard about their famous Smooth Sphere Organic and Natural Lip Balm which  is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free, and it's packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil. As an absolute lipbalm junkie, I don't even understand how I could have resisted not to land my hands on this super cute little gem. It comes in so many flavours, I would not know where to start! Strawberry Sorbet, Tangerine, Lemon Drop... yum!

I must say I was not impressed with EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream though - I tried a sample a long time ago but I found it too liquidy and messy to use, but who knows, maybe they have changed the formula since then?

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Disclaimer: Sponsored post

3 comments:

  1. I haven;t tried these yet, I did see Cake products on their site though:) Sucks that Eden isn't working with us bloggers anymore though. I'm gonna miss the giftcards:( LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried ESOS, but there are great reviews out there. Must give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a couple of the EOS round lip balms, and I like them for layering because the formula is very thin and not glossy, but it's not moisturizing enough for me to use on its own if my lips are very dry!

    ReplyDelete