Quantcast

March 08, 2012

Barry M Nail Paint in Grey (With A Twist!)



Barry M is my favorite brand of nail polish because it's of amazing quality for the price. You only need 2 coats for a perfectly opaque color that last a complete week without a single chip. The brush is perfect, the texture is creamy the application is streak-free. It's a shame Barry M is not available here - they had plans to come to Canada but I don't know what is happening with this now?

I was recently sent some nail art stickers from Online Nail Bar to try and I thought it would be fun to jazz up Grey with these.

Tiny Pink Yellow Nail Art Stickers

Onlinenailbar.com stock a fantastic range of nail art stickers. Each sheet contains between 30 and 60+ stickers so this means that you can complete mutliple manicures or share with friends. This product is extremely affordable at only £1.25 each.

These nail art stickers are very easy to use - simply place the stickers on your nails and seal the nail stickers with a clear top coat. I have founf the stickers a little hard to manipulate because they are so small, but it's not impossible. Just be careful and act quick if you don't want them to properly adhere to the nails. Also, the first time I tried them, I forgot the top coat and of course, the stickers fell off within 30 seconds!


I would not personally re-use the stickers because hey, at £1.25, what did you expect? They lose they stickiness quickly altough a top coat helps them stay put on the nails more easily. I must say I was a little disappointed with the color too - you an clearly see the color pixels when you look closely, but not so much from a distance. They are still cute though!


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

10 comments:

  1. Barry M oh how I love thee! If you ever want some more barry M nail polish let me know, maybe we could do a beauty swap some time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks cute but I see what you mean about the pixels x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so pretty. I agree about Barry M - such a good brand and I love that shade of grey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had these stickers before but I can never take the design from the paper without spoiling it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried Barry M but it is a brand that I wish would come over here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barry M nail polishes are really good !! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is so cute! <3 i love it hehe xx
    didnt think it would look nice but it does! <3

    www.MrAJBx3.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute, i love nail art stickers! I find you really have to press them on hard and paint a thick topcoat or else they get snagged on my tights :X

    I'm your new follower! Hope you follow me too

    xoxo champagne

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish Barry M was more readily available outside the UK, I'd love to try their nail polishes. This grey one is the perfect base for the cute nail stickers :)

    ReplyDelete