Quantcast

September 01, 2010

Peta2 "Free for All" shirt by Atticus


In my previous "Mail of the week" post, I showed you my new Peta2 "Free for All" shirt by Atticus that I redeemed with my 13500 Street Team points. Here are some more pictures:

Peta2 has teamed up with our friends at Atticus to bring you our hottest new tee, available in both fitted and standard sizes. Even more exciting is that you're just a few clicks and 20 bucks away from rocking "Free for All" '80s-style!

100% pre-shrunk cotton


Machine wash cold, tumble dry low



I ordered it in Girly Small, and I love it, it fits great and the colors look awesome against the black font. I was also pleased to see the Peta2 logo on the back of the shirt.

This shirt (along with the others redeemable with Street Team points) are also available to buy in the PETA Catalog for $20, which is quite a great deal in my opinion. But hey, why pay when you can get if for free while helping animals?

Here are some other interesting items that you can get with your Street Team points:

Club Soda, Not Seals T-shirt
Every year, during Canada's war on seals, hundreds of thousands of baby seals are killed for their skin in the most horrific ways imaginable. Who could possibly club a baby seal? It doesn't make sense to us either! This year, you can take a stand against the seal slaughter with our "Club Soda, Not Seals" fitted T-shirt, custom made for peta2.

"Change Everything" Silicone Wristband
In the style of silicone wristbands recently made popular by a variety of celebrities and causes, peta2's simple black writstband states, "Change everything".

  Cut Class, Not Frogs Shirt
Our updated "Cut Class, Not Frogs" shirt! Unisex is blue. Girly sizes in yellow.
 
Four peta2 Buttons
A set of four 1" diameter buttons. Featuring I Am Not a Nugget; Love Me, Don't Eat Me, Powered By Tofu; and Cut Class, Not Frogs.

 "Meat Sucks" shirt by Drop Dead Clothing
Yes, meat sucks and the best way to say it is with our brand-new peta2 T-shirt featuring an in-your-face design by Drop Dead Clothing! Available in both standard and fitted sizes. 

  "Not a Nugget" Magnet
Can't get enough of the "I Am Not a Nugget" chick? Lucky for you, neither can we! So we've created this brand-new 3¼"-by-5¼" magnet that's the perfect size for sticking just about anywhere! Put it on your car, fridge, locker, or filing cabinet or anywhere else that you can think of. Let this cute baby chick remind people that chickens are more than the sum of their parts!

 peta2 "Free for All" shirt by Dirty Shirty
Show some love for peta2 and our animal-friendly pals at Dirty Shirty by wearing this awesome new “Free for All” collaboration T-shirt available in both fitted and standard sizes. 

 peta2 logo decals
Two of the cutest peta2 decals ever

 Set of "Powered by Tofu" and "Love Me, Don't Eat Me" Decals
One of each of peta2's most popular decals. Each measures 4 x 4. A great size for sticking just about anywhere! 

 
Set of three PETA lip balms
Gone are the days when all lip balms were full of beeswax. PETA's new balms that are sure to remind everyone that animal abuse is nothing to smile about. This set includes these 3 lip-smacking flavors: "No S'more Animal Testing," Animals Out of the Act" Tangerine, and "Viva Las Vegans" Vanilla Bean.

 Join Peta2's Street Team to earn free shirts, pins, and other merchandise for helping animals! It's all FREE!

Pictures and description are from Peta2.com

11 comments:

  1. Cute shirt, totally 80s!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shirt <3

    Yeah its a pretty good deal :)

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog. I am your new follower too. Cute Tee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gaby :)
    I love tees with a lot of graphics on them and the Peta one you got fits really well!
    I remember you said you're a vegetarian. I don't support cruelty of animals but I do eat meat :S I know, it's a strange concept when I think of it myself. I think like the majority of eat meaters like me, we eat meat but try not to think of how it got to our plate. So I guess I feel weird and maybe hypocritical if I wear Peta gear. My younger sister is a vegetarian so I'll pass this information along to her :)
    Yes! I just heard about Luuux.com. Pretty cool concept. It's nice because we can just copy and paste our blog posts onto Luuux.com and earn points. Thank you for letting me know :)
    Oh I thought backlit display on your laptop meant it had lights behind the keyboard to light up the keys. Hmmm, I'm not really sure now - sorry :( I know, I hope the laptop lives up to your expectations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww super cute =D love the shirt ,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww super cute =D love the shirt ,,

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'aime bien le look '80s aussi. Ton chandail fitte avec le tableau!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Marie: Thanks!

    @Christine: Isn't it? (=

    @The Girlie Blog: Thanks for following me back (=

    @Princess Feef: Thanks!

    @Ms Bubu: Ah j'avais pas remarqué pour le tableau ahah mais c'est vrai, tu as raison =P

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the Peta tops! I want!


    XO NANCY

    ReplyDelete
  10. @NANCYXO: Isn't it great? I can't wait to get all of the others!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shirt! I had no idea Atticus Had a shirt like that :) i used to wear so much Atticus! It's hard to find now =\

    ReplyDelete