Quantcast

March 19, 2010

NOTW + OOTD

I know, I know, it seems like I just did a post on my latest NOTW, but I got bored of the color (not to mention it was all chipped after a few days because I got lazy and didn't apply a top coat every day).

So, here's my NOTW:

I used Rimmel Lasting Finish Lycra Wear in Black Satin and Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in Rockstar Pink. How I love this glittery polish, it instantly transform and freshen any dull polish!

with flash

without flash

It's so pretty! I even got compliments from one of my classmates (=

I thought I'd share my OOTD as my brother always compliments me when I wear this top (he is so sweet!) :


top: Giant Tiger
white cami: Jean Bleu
skinny jeans: Sirens
heels: Wal-Mart

I like this top, it's so versatile! I can easily cinch it with a belt or throw a vest over it. And I love the color! I originally wanted to have it in grey, but they didn't have any left, so I opt for pink, and I absolutely don't regret it ^^

13 comments:

  1. Love the nail color and the outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute outfit! I should start doing NOTW too! =) I really like polishing my nails and doing different designs.. still practicing though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely nail color :) I never apply top coat every day :P Who has the time and will to do it? But it is true I change my nail color very often because I get bored of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty nail polish. Oh, your brother is sweet indeed. I agree, the top looks so sexy yet in a cute way.

    Lots of love,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty nail polish! I love the outfit too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pink glitter on top of the dark purple polish :) It's what I was hoping my MAC Baby Goth Girl polish would have looked like but it doesn't :\
    And I love that top on you Gaby! I can't pull off loose neck tops like that but they look great on other women including yourself. And I love bright colours as well :)
    Oh and I know what you mean about rethinking your field of study in University. I absolutely felt the same way after second year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look hot in skinny jeans lol.
    And i loooove your top :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the nails n top...both lovely colors

    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete