Quantcast

October 13, 2009

Beauty buzz: Clairol Nice 'N Easy hair color + nails of the moment

Sunday, I went shopping at Sirens for jeans and Wal-Mart for hair dye.

Clairol Nice 'N Easy, my favorite hair color brand, was on sale for 6$, so I grabbed two box of this shade that I've never seen before:

It's the shade "Rich Dark Brown 131". It says "Designed for dark hair", so I decided to give it a try. So yesterday, I dyed my hair, and here's what it looks like:

It's exactly what I was looking for! It's a very deep brown, so deep in fact, that it looks black! Of course, it will fade after some shampoos, but I'm pretty happy with it!

It's not that different than my usual shade, "Natural deep brown 121A".

I also did my nails:


with flash

without flash

Here's what I used:


  • NYC Long-Wearing Nail Enamel
  • glittery nail polish (there's isn't a label anymore)
  • Sally Hansen Mega Shine Extended Wear top coat
I'm pretty happy of the results! It was hard to do the left hand, but I did it, and it was fun (=

4 comments:

  1. your hair color looks really good. You just reminded me to do something with my hair lol. Its always been black and im getting bored of it.

    I really love Mark's skincare line. I love their brightening and mattifying lotion, hand lotion, their mask. You should try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your hair color!! Cute nails, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhh really nice hair colour! My mum always uses the Clairol roots touch up =D I love dark hair! But then I also like blonde :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the hair color on you! and cutie nails :)

    ReplyDelete