Quantcast

September 01, 2009

Contest: win a 25$ ELF gift certificate

My 3 favorite makeup items that I include in my evening bag are:

1. Lancôme Juicy Tube lipgloss
2. Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara
3. Avon Glimmersticks eye liner

Click here to participate (on Facebook).

In my last post, I was talking about the new Avon mineral lipsticks. It's called Avon Smooth Mineral Lipstick. I bought them in the shades Crystal Corail (left) and Apricot Glow (right).

Here are the swatches:Apricot Glow

Crystal Corail

This lipstick is enriched with a mega moisturizing complex with shea butter & revitalizing oils. It is said to keep lips smooth naturally. My lips were not really smoother after applying this product, but it does glides on nicely.

What I didn't really like about this product is that it contains a little too much shimmers. I was looking for a natural look, so I thought a mineral lipstick would be perfect for that... but not this one. It has natural looking shades, but the shimmers bug me a little.

Avon recently revamped the packaging of most of their products, and they definately look nicer. The casing of this lipstick is very nice & kind of classy.

For now, they don't offer a huge selection of colours (there is 10 shades available), but this product is brand new, so there might be more to come.

Product: ★★★
Packaging: ★★★
Quality: ★★★
Overall: ★★★

Also, I'd like to get my hands on those cuties:

Twinkle & Shine Eye Liner in Gold Gleam (left)

Boots with belts

Perfect Wear Plump & Stay Lip Color in those shades:

No comments:

Post a Comment